~10~ Our Salvation or Damnation?

Start from the beginning

"And then, Alexios. He always comes off as this intimidating hulking guy, even a renowned lady killer. In all reality, though, he is a huge dork. He loves astrology and reading, also an amazing trainer for the newcomers. Better then Soph, she just scares the crap out of the newbies. But, he does have a history of, uh, sleeping around a little bit. He hangs out with his sisters, Sophie and Lilac, all the time. They do a bunch together, from planning revolutions to helping with the dishes. But Sophie and Alexios tend to butt heads a lot; I think it is because they are so close together in age." Ruy smiled.

"And... Mentore Morretti? What about her?" Cato coughed. Ruy smiled, nudging his brother a little bit.

"You seem awfully interested in my gorgeous-badass-warrior best friend." Ruy chuckled. Cato laughed, not wanting to admit that he has starting to get feelings for her. Just little a crush, and Cato knew she was too old for him. He barely even knew her.

"It's nothing big..." Cato countered.

Ruy smirked slightly, and he sat back in his chair.

"She's relaxed and composed, and huge dork when she is around people she trusts. The fastest mind I have ever met, one of the biggest hearts aswell. She sometimes has a hard time showing it, but she cares too much about even the smallest things." Ruy smiled slightly.

"She likes to sleep with the windows open; she always trains at 8 in the morning, trains on the nearby beach. She likes adventure books, but also surprisingly enjoys a good romance book. She loves to wear her hair down but will wear it up when she is working. She loves the sky, more than anything."

Ruy droned on in a happy daze, a small smile on his lips.

"She likes red, thinks it's pretty and all, but she really loves azure, more than anything. I still don't know why. She used to like teal a lot, but she fell out of love with the color." Ruy breathed.

"You know a lot about her," Cato noted.

"We are best friends, we have both been through a lot, so it helped us get close," Ruy responded.

"Even though your mom did... you know? It seems like you two should be mortal enemies." Cato cringed. Ruy took a shaky breath.

"She never judged anyone on their parents or past mistakes. She sees them for how they treat others, how they carry themselves, how they believe the world should be." Ruy shrugged, "She surrounds herself with dreamers."

Cato looked like he wanted to say something, but Ruy's attention went elsewhere.

Ruy glanced at the stone walls surrounding the castle, and his eyes widened as he noticed the gathering crowds outside the palace walls. The Dunmer people tried to fly over the walls, but plunked against a forcefield surrounding the palace, and were forced to land. They seemed to be curious and almost worried.

"What are they doing?" Ruy asked.

"They are trying to see you," Cato explained.

"Me? Why?" Ruy asked, worried they were ready to riot.

"Everyone in any Dunmer cavern has heard of the Lost Prince. Even though nothing official has come out, it is no secret that he has come home. He is the eldest of the King's sons, and people want to see the newest member of the royal family."

"Agh, jeez. Am I going to have to, like, kiss babies and smile for pictures and stuff?" Ruy groaned.

"No, maybe a little, but nothing too bad. If you don't want to, make Kalem do it. He loves to have people kiss his boots." Cato snorted. Ruy went silent, glancing at the walls once more.