"Oh, I didn't know that, Jiro. What instruments do you play? I once had a class in elementary where kacchan and I learned how to play the recorder." Izuku told her.

Jiro imagined bakugo playing the recorder and laughed. "How did it go?"

Izuku paled and shivered at the memory. "Let's just say that day is best forgotten..."

Gon and killua mentally sighed in relief that the topic was naturally changed away from parents. Gon would love to talk about his dad, but he knew that killua would pour water on him in his sleep if he mentioned too much.

"Oh look, we're here!" Momo said looking out the window.

The others followed her action, looking outside. "It looks so cool!" Gon marveled.

It looked like it came straight out of the American '80s with neon paint decorating the outside in colorful, overlapping triangles, some painted with a glitch effect.

"Oh, I went here for my last birthday! It looks so much cooler at night though. There are lights outside and the paint glows in the dark!" Jiro cheered.

The driver stopped, rolling down his window so he could be seen. "Here's your stop, Miss. Call me if you need anything." He said, unlocking the doors.

"Thank you, Garry." Momo politely thanked the man.

Gon and killua got out first, followed by the others.

They went inside, waiting in line to get bowling shoes. "I've never been to a bowling ally." Gon said, looking down all the lanes, watching people roll the ball and knock down pins.

"Don't worry, we'll help you out." Momo so assured Gon.

"Geez, you haven't done anything Gon. First, it's video games and now it's bowling? What's next, you never had a burrito?"

"What's a burrito?" Almost all of them chimed.

"Uhh..." Is it because they're Japanese or do burritos not exist in this world. Killua was sure there as a Mexico and the USA here, so why wouldn't they? Unless Mexicans haven't shared their secrets yet. No, wait. The internet knew about the chancla. That's the base of Mexican kid's life other than suffering as they eat their 30th 'last tamal' according to the chef.

"It's Mexican food," Killua said, hoping they got that part, of not he would just say he had an encounter with aliens.

"Ooohhh..." They all said in perfect unison which was starting to get creepy.

"Never had one. Maybe you can show us how to make one or buy one if you can find it." Izuku suggested.

"I have to make sure I can find the ingredients, but that idea is still in the table," Killua said

Gon smiled idiotically as he listened to killua talk so freely to the rest of the people there. He was finally opening up to more friends. That hangout with the league must have helped him be more talkative.

They all got their shoes, heading over to their seating area/ bowling area.