"Who's the girl?" Jiro gave them a confused look. She did not look like she could be a younger sister to either of them. Maybe she is adopted? Then again, gon and Killua clearly aren't brothers.

"Oh, that's our roommate. Surprisingly enough, she is the adult in the house." Gon answered truthfully.

Killua opened the window, sticking out his face, laughing, "That's what you get baba!"

Jaws dropped in shock. She looks like she could be in elementary!

Bisky smiled at an idea. Killua could see it clearly from in the car which was several blocks away. Bisky started walking towards the door.

"Don't you dare." Killua seethed.

"What's going on?" Gon asked, poking his head out the window too.

"That's not safe, you should come back inside." Momo urged them.

"Noooo!" Killua yelled, reaching out. Wishing he could have stopped her.

Gon sunk down into his seat, in defeat.

"You should have given her the keys, killua."

"It's not my fault she slept outside!" Killua

"It kinda is though."

"She deserves it" Killua crossed his arms, pouting.

"What did she do?" Uraraka asked.

"She spent all of our savings on stupid things." Killua seethed. "And now she kicks our freaking front door down. I could care less about burglars, but do you know how much a door costs to be installed? A lot of money which we don't have on-demand right now. She's just being annoying as usual."

Momo tensed up like she normally does whenever financial problems are being talked about around her. Hopefully, they won't ask her to do anything, but she feels like she needs to help them out. A friend to a friend.

"Why do you not care about burglars? Don't you have your stuff there?" Uraraka questioned, curiously.

"Oh yeah, your right." Killua eyes widened in realization. We still have the switch, the TV the couches, the microwave! What are going to do about the microwave if it gets stolen?"

Gon smiled in delight. It would be just like old times in the forest! Those were some of his favorite memories with killua. Cooking fish they fought on the campfire, and looking at the stars.

"I'm pretty sure my dad has a repairman friend who needs work and will fix the door for cheap." Uraraka pointed out excitedly.

"Really? Thanks!" Killua smiled. He just needs to do the bank heist after this and they will be able to use their credit cards again.

"What does your dad work as anyway?" Killua asked her. For a brief moment he was taken aback on how freely he talked to a person other than Gon but figured that hey, this is one less thing Aizawa can try to force him to do. Killua found Aizawas questioning annoying, but understandable. Every other time he was quite lazy and gave the students freedom as long as they don't interrupt his naptime, but that dude can sleep like a rock.

"He works for a construction company. We're low on business so the whole workforce is kinda struggling right now. I wanted to help with my quirk by replacing crane work, but my dad said that I should do my own thing, so I'm going to be a hero, make lots of money and help my parents out. Maybe even take them on a vacation!" She smiled brightly.

"That's sweet of you to help them out," Jiro added. "My parents are the same. They're both musicians and we're very supportive that I wanted to be a hero and have music more as a side job."