There was only one other person he'd ever dominated completely. She died, and along with her, the fire of his dominance. That fire had been reignited in the past months, being with Ama. But this, this had awakened an inferno.

She knew him better than he thought. Yes, he'd held back a little, especially after finding out about her past. But now his mind ran wild with all the things he could do with her body. All the ways he could make her feel.

And when she said she wanted to be his fuck toy, he may has well have came on the spot. He wanted to, he knew he could. But was it right?

"Please." She whispered, a fire burning bright in her blue eyes. She ran her hands up his legs, tugging at the towel. He allowed her to pull it down, he was hardening and fast.

"Get up." He said, his voice taking and unfamiliar tone.

He grabbed her chin in a vice like grip looking her dead in the eye. "You want to be my little fuck toy huh? Is that what you want?"

"Yes." She smiled a little. "I want you to make me your cumslut."

"A cumslut. Get on the bed my sweet little Muffin. I'll give you exactly what you want." He growled.

She scurried all to excitedly to the bed and got into position. He went around the room, collecting up the things he needed, letting his imagination take free reign. He returned to her with a golden ball gag, ropes, a collar, some cuffs, a butt plug, vibrating eggs, nipples clamps, and a flogger.

"You know how that ass of yours could be the death of me. Well today," he gripped her chin again. "I'm going to take it."

Ama knew she wanted pain, but sometimes she didn't know if she underestimated Graham a little. Right now, she hung, completely bound from the ceiling just balancing on her toes. The only other man who could do this to her before was Donny, but they weren't in love.

Ama guessed that the fact she was in love with Graham changed a whole lot of things. Because he had her completely, she was giving him more than just submission.

Right now, he was rubbing a finger up and down her slit while flogging her ass and thighs. She was drooling all over the gag and could hardly feel her  clamped nipples. But it was the most she'd ever felt.

She sharp sting against her skin, the soft strokes of his finger, the strain of her muscles holding her in place. This was what she was raised for, but she wasn't supposed to feel, she wasn't supposed to enjoy it. It was supposed to be a punishment.

But every touch of his skin in hers, whether hard or soft. Each and every groan from his lips, any sinful swear, was a reward to her. Because she knew that she was the only one who could bring that out of him. She was his queen, and his alone.

"Look how red you are..." He groaned. "And how wet. You dripping all over the floor. You love this don't you."

All she could do was numbly nod. She felt him grip at her waist, some fingers still covered in her juices, and rub his hard cock up and down her slit. It felt so good, he had control of the situation and she loved it. He could fuck her, he could make her cry. Or he could leave her hanging and horny.

Unexpectedly, he plunged his full length into her, making her screaming around the gag. He went at an animalistic speed, hitting her spot at just the right angle. She was clenched tightly around him.

But like always, she couldn't take it for long. The pleasure matched with the pain of her sensitive skin slapping against his. It become too much. She her skin sparked with electricity, she began to see stars.

Graham moved a hand to rub her clit, not slowing down. The build up was too strong and soon Ama was squirting with such force.

"Goddamn." She heard Graham curse, he slapped his hand against her pussy, extending the orgasm. The floor was a mess.
When she'd come down, he all but ripped the gag off holding her face in his wet hands. Ama was still in shock of what she'd done.

"Have you ever squirted before?" Graham asked softly.

Ama shook her head numbly, not even once, she didn't even think she was capable of it. Graham's lips were on hers in a quick rough kiss.

"I fucking love you so fucking much."

"I love you too." She smiled, still panting heavily.

"You ready for the back door?"

She nodded, excited to finally take the jump. Graham discarded of the gag and had Ama lick her cum off his hand. He went back around and spread her cheeks.

He spat on her asshole, massaging the entrance with his fingers.

"When was the last time you had anal?" He aske casually.

"Over a year ago, I think." She replied just as casually.

"Good." And with that, he plunged right in.

Her screams where like music to his ears, he held himself in place for a while to allow her to adjust. Then with equal force, he dived back in.

"Yes!" She moaned, as he pounded into her.
The only thing Graham could hear was her moans. The harnesses shook, their skin slapping against each other, but Graham's focus was on Ama. Every sound she made, even the slightest moan, pushed him to please her further.

Only she could make him feel like this. Only Ama could bring this out of him. This pleasure. He twitched and came inside her, but it didn't stop there. He wanted to make her squirt again.

He went in harder and faster, knowing it was too much for her to handle.

"Fuck." She squealed before spraying all over him again.

"That's my girl." He praised, watching the waterfall between her legs.

"More! Make me do it again." She said with a shaky but excited voice.

"More!" Graham chuckled. "Oh I'll give you more."

Graham released her from bonds, exchanging them for cuffing her to the bed. She looked so tempting, the tribal marks and scars decorating her sweat slicked skin. Her hair had gone frizzy and she tried to blow it out of her face.

"You're so cute." Graham chuckled, tucking the hair s back.

"I was going for sexy temptress, but that'll do I guess." She smiled up at him with her sexy cat eyes.

"Oh you're a temptress alright." He said against her skin, kissing around her supple breasts. " The most beautiful, most tempting. So sensitive to my touch."

Her breath became ragged again as he kissed and locked down her stomach while playing with her hard nipples. He buried his face between her legs.

"You're so sweet my Honey Muffin." He smiled, sucking on her folds. "But my favourite way to take you, is having my whole length buried balls deep in your right cunt. Watching you squirm as I hit your spot with every stroke. Would you like that my lovely cumslut."

"Yes." She whispered. "Yes please sir."

"As you wish."

So he did. Taking Ama in all the ways he could think of giving her his dominance.

Giving her his love.