Finally the night was over, all the guests had left and the household had settled down. At least most of them had.

Moaning could be heard from one of the master suites. Efi was under the sheets sucking her husband into an orgasm, he could've released inside her, but they were still young enough to run the risk of having another child. Efi having had Ama when she was 18 and Marcus having Richie when her was 20.

She swallowed every last drop, like she always did, and smiled up at him with those almost black eyes.

"I just can't get enough of you." Marcus whispered, kissing the life out of her.

"Me Do." She replied in Twi, kissing him back. She sighed cuddling next to him, he was starting to gain his weight back after loosing so much to the dreadful virus.

"Have you been working out in secret?" Efi questioned, running her fingers over his slightly toned abs.

He said nothing, so she took it as a yes. "Marcus..."

"I know what the doctor said. But it's not going to stop me from getting my body back." He responded.

Efi wasn't going to argue, if there's one thing she knew about her husband, it was that if he set his mind to do something, he wouldn't stop at it. That's how they ended up here in the first place.

"What are you smiling about." He hummed.

"How stubborn you are." She laughed. "And how we first met."

Marcus chuckled. "I can still see those big doe on your shocked face. I'm still wondering how you got into the briefcase."

Efi laughed. She remembered it well. She was desperate and needed the money to get Ama a treat for her first birthday. She hadn't expected to be caught in Marcus room when she thought he'd left. She also remembered the look of anger, then disgust, then sympathy on his face when she'd offered her body in exchange for not being arrested.

He hadn't taken the offer of course, but asked to see Ama instead.

"You took a lot of risks letting me see Ama." Marcus said. "But I'm eternally grateful."

"I'm just so happy for her, you know. She's really in love with Graham. I just hope he doesn't let my baby down."

"He won't. And if he does, she'll make sure to deal with him. You should worry more about Beth and Chris."

"I know I know. It's still a breath of fresh air that Graham can accept Ama for who she is. I know not many people could even look our daughter in the eye if they knew the whole truth." Efi moved to lie on top of Marcus, pressing her breasts into his chest.

"That is true. But I don't like how quiet it's been. Quiet means that the Migosa is planning something. It's not over yet."

"No," Efi whispered, grinding on Marcus's shaft. "But let's enjoy the peace while we can. There's not much we can really do."

Ama had cleared all her appointments for the next three days and all but dumped a shit ton of paperwork on Saskia and Darcie. It wasn't the classiest move, but she needed the time free for what she planned to do.

Today was the she gave her full submission to Graham. Today, she wanted to be his little toy, his own personal fuck toy. She wanted him to do all those dirty things he liked to whisper under his breath when he thought she didn't know.

She wanted to bring out the true dominant in him, the one that he'd been holding back. The one that wouldn't give a shit of she didn't want anymore, he'd fuck her regardless.

Ama wanted to bring out the monster in him.
She'd scooted off right after breakfast to prepare. She washed off every last bit of make-up covering her scars. She washed her hair and tied it in a ponytail, not caring if it would get frizzy as it dries. She didn't bother with clothes, instead, she went straight to the X-room and got positioned on the bed.

She heard him come in and head straight to the shower. He came out a while later, wondering where she'd gone. He eventually realised that the X-room door had been left open and burst in with his towel around his waist. His green blue eyes locked onto her in peak interest.

"What are you up to Honey Muffin?" He asked slowly.

She got off the bed and crawled to him, kneeling at his feet. She bent down and kissed them both.

"You are my king." She said, looking into his eyes. "You are my master. You own my heart, my soul... My body. I am yours alone, and I am giving you my full submission."

She kissed his feet again. "In this room, you rule me, as I rule you. I want you to torture me with you pain, your pleasure. I want to be your little fuck toy. I want... I need you. To feed the Masochist in me."

He was silent for a while, looking down at her with dark eyes. But there  was still hesitation, Ama didn't like that.

"Please."