Chapter 15: Alfea Under Attack Pt. 2

Aisha charged up an attack.

"Water nebula!"

Darcy gasped and dodged to the right. The witch growled and turned back to face the gairy of waves.

"If that's all you got, you're a goner."

"Why don't you come and see?"

Darcy gritted her teeth and flew towards her. Her hands glowed a dark purple.

"Dark mist!"

Aisha raised her hands a created a morphix shield. The attach hit head on and she shouted in pain. She flew back and landed harshly on the ground. She looked up and quickly rolled to her left as Darcy flew down and attempted to stomp on her.

Aisha jump kicked up and threw a punch. It hit Darcy square on the chest and she was sent flying to the floor. The witch glared daggers at the princess, who smirked proudly.

"Who's the goner now?"

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇

Bloom jumped back from Stormy's attack. The fiery red head just barely dodged it. Stormy gave a shout of frustration and fired lightning attacks at rapid speed. Bloom gasped and began evading by weaving left and right. She kept moving until her back hit the wall. Stormy chuckled darkly and gathered energy for a large scale attack. Bloom gasped and tucked her wings in, causing her to drop to the ground.

The lightning attack hit where Bloom once was. She spread her wings and flew up towards Stormy. Her right fist glowed red before being surrounded by flames.

"Fire Dragon Energy!"

Bloom launched the attack and Stormy was hit directly in the stomach. Stormy flew and hit the ground. The purple haired witch growled darkly as Bloom smirked.

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇

Luna ran across the ground towards from Icy. The cold hearted witch placed her foot on the ground and had a patch of ice shoot out to where Luna was running. The ice fairy didn't even fumble as she began gliding across the ice easily.

"I'm was born and raised on a planet of ice. You really think you can beat me?"

"I know I can princess."

Icy fired a blast of ice at Luna, who dodged to the right. She fluttered her wings and flew towards the witch. When she got close, she pulled back her fist and tried to punch her. Icy dodge and grabbed the arm she used to punch with. Icy spun on her heel and threw Luna to the side. The fairy fluttered her wings to avoid spinning put of control. Before she could even turn around, she was blasted in the back by an attack. She hit the ground and rolled across the floor before hitting a tree.

She used the tree to pull herself up and gasped as another attack came towards her. She grabbed a tree branch and swung herself up to avoid the attack. She squatted on the branch before taking flight back into the fight.

"I'll give you credit witch, your attacks are cold,"

Luna concentrated an ice blast into the palm of her hands and smiled.

"but mine are colder!"

She fired the attack at the witch, who tried to deflect it, only for it to send her flying across the battlefield.

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇

Flora, Stella, Musa, and Tecna stood shoulder-to-shoulder. They were surrounded by 12 Shadow Ghouls. Four of each type. The beast growled fiercely and snapped their jaws towards the fairies. One ghoul, a Flamin, charged towards a first year student trying to run away.