Chapter 12: Forest of Solitude

Winx Dorm
8:15 p.m.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Winx were back in their dorm. They had all showered and were in pajamas. There was almost a nervous air around them all.

"I'll go."

Everyone turned to Luna.

"I'll go to Excalibur alone. Accompanied by Alister but that's it. Someone needs to stay and protect Alfea. The Shadow Ghouls could return."

The Winx all pouted.

"We're stronger together though."

"I'm the only one who has to go Stella. I'll be fine."

"Okay girl, but be careful."

"Always, Tecna."

The group of seven hugged tightly. But Stella soon pulled away smiling.

"I should make you an outfit!"

"No no no Stella. You don't have to."

"Yes I do, you're meeting your boyfriends parents."

Luna blushed brightly.

"I'm not his girlfriend!"

"Yet~"

All the girls teased. Luna pouted, but soon smiled. The princess stood up and went to her and Flora's room. She grabbed her phone and was about to call the fiery prince, when she hesitated. She bit her lip trying to figure out how to approach the situation.

"Just go for it!"

Luna gasped as Yuki flew in and landed beside her. The pixie gave an encouraging smile, which made Luna feel better. The girl steeled her resolve and called the prince.

♤♡◇♧♤♡Red Fountain♤♡◇♧♤♡

Alister and the others were all chilling in their living room. Helia was writing poetry, Nabu was mediating, Riven was playing guitar, Timmy was programming, Sky and Brandon were playing a video game, and Alister was painting a portrait of his kingdom.

The peaceful atmosphere was shattered when a phone went off. Everyone stopped what they were doing and turned to Alister, confused. The prince, who looked equally confused picked up his phone. The others watched as he slowly began to blush. He threw his phone on the couch and ran to the other side of the room.

"Um dude, you gonna get that?"

Riven asked, slightly annoyed, slightly amused, and slightly confused.

"It's Luna!"

Three beats of silence went by before anyone reacted. The first being Brandon. The young brunette ran over and picked up Alister's still ringing phone and tossed it to him. The man fumbled to catch it.

"Dude answer it! This could be your chance!"

The prince rapidly shook his head before tossing the phone to Timmy.

"Why is she calling?! I didn't do anything! What if she's calling to say she hates me?"

Sky sighed and took the phone from Timmy. He placed it in his hand and smiled.

"Dude it's obvious she's got it bad for you. Don't leave her hanging."

Alister glanced at his friends before taking a deep breath and answered.

"Hey Luna. What's up?"

"Hi Alister! Um, we got three more charms! I'm the only one who needs to get one more."

Fairy of The Ice Dragon (Book 1 Of The Ice Dragon Series)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें