Chapter 2: New Enchantix Fairy

"Winx, Enchantix!!"

The six friends gathered around and shouted in unison. A bright light surrounded them and when it dispersed and six stood proudly in their Enchantix forms.

 A bright light surrounded them and when it dispersed and six stood proudly in their Enchantix forms

"Alright girls, we gotta contain these creatures. There's only four of them so lets pair off and keep them away from the school!"

Bloom ordered as she stepped towards some of the creatures. The rest of the girls nodded before taking off. Tecna extended her hand, casting a quick scan one of the nearby creatures.

"Scan complete. Creature, unknown."

"Creature unknown? That's impossible. My database knows every creature in the Magic Dimension."

 The technology fairy quickly turned, fluttering over to the boys.

"Get your weapons and come help us. But stay on guard, these creatures aren't showing up in my data base. It's almost as if they came out of nowhere."

The boys gave various responses of okay's before running over to the ship. The boys swiftly grabbed their gear and headed back out to the courtyard. Just as Helia was about to leave, he noticed Alister leaning against the entrance unmoving.

"Alister, come on! Think of this as your first field test."

"Where I'm from, we are taught to asses your enemy before engaging. If someone as knowledgeable as Tecna has no idea what those things are, it's best the gain an idea about them through their actions."

Helia gave a half smirk before giving a thumbs up.

"Alright, see you out there."

When Helia rejoined with the specialist he saw them all grouped together waiting for him.

"Okay boys, let's go!"

Sky yelled as took off the rest of the boys following closely behind. Nabu, using his staff, cast a destruction spell sending it straight for a nearby creature and destroying it. The being turned to black goop, only for it to reform moments later.

"That's impossible? How'd it survive?"

The creature gave a dark hiss before sending an attack of it's own directly at Nabu, sending the young wizard flying back.

"Nabu!"

Aisha cried, hurriedly flying to her boyfriends side. With her help she managed to bring Nabu to a standing position. With their backs turned and their guards down, another creature snuck up on them unbeknownst. Just as it jumped to strike, a digital barrier arose and protected them. The duo turned in shock to see Tecna hovering above them. She quickly joined them inside the barrier and increased its strength, sending it back. Timmy quickly ran over to the tio.

"Everyone alright?"

"Yeah, we're fine. But the attack Nabu was hit with looked so similar to his own."