Chapter 14: Alfea Under Attack Pt.1

It was 12:25 a.m. on a Sunday when Luna snuck down the corridors of Alfea. She had removed her heels and was walking barefoot so no one would hear her. Her face had dry tear stains on it that. She put a little spit on the sleeve of her jacket and tried to wipe off the tear stains. Despite the tear marks, she had a large smile.

"He's my boyfriend."

Luna couldn't fight the grin on her face. She carefully crept back into the dorm. It was a miracle that the headmistress or Griselda didn't spot her. When she made it to the Winx dormitory she slowly opened the door. She looked in the pitch black room. She carefully slid in, closing the door softly behind her. She tip toed to the room her and Flora shared. She peeked in and saw her nature loving roommate sound asleep. She zipped in, placing her shoes down gently.

'I'll take a shower right when I wake up tomorrow.'

She changed into her pajamas, tied her hair into a bun, and slide into bed. She looked over at Yuki, who was asleep in her pixie bed. Just as she began drifting off, she heard a laugh.

"Someone had fun tonight."

Luna gasped and her eyes darted over to the "sleeping" Flora. Flora propped herself up on her elbow. She had a sly smirk.

"Um, I-"

"You can tell us all in the morning."

Luna looked away, her face flushed, and crawled back into bed.

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇
Sunday, 8:35 a.m.

Luna walked out of the bathroom in new pajamas with a towel wrapped around her head. She smiled softly at the memory of last night.  Everything from the previous night was still fresh in her mind. She sat on the dorm couch, finishing drying her hair. She began humming a melody softly in the peaceful silence.

Unfortunately for Luna, silence never last very long around the Winx.

Stella came down the steps from her room, yawning. She took one glance at Luna and the blunette knew she had about four seconds to prepare her ears. Stella's scream shot across the dormitory. The rest of the Winx and the pixies ran out of their rooms.

"What's going on? Are we under attack?"

"Sorry Aisha, the only thing under attack right now is our ear drums."

Luna rubbed her now sore ears. Stella jumped and took a seat next to Luna.

"Tell us everything!"

Luna waited for the winx and pixies to settle down first before recounting her evening to them. Their faces through the story went through varying emotions. It was actually interesting to watch. As she came to the end she made sure to leave out the detail about her crying. The group sat back, satisfied with the story.

"I'm gonna say it first, I shipped you two from the start."

"Stella!"

"What? I did."

The group rolled they're eyes at the blond. A knock at  the door interrupted their laughter. Tecna stood up and answered it.

"Oh, hi Ms. Griselda."

"Goodmorning  Winx. I'm glad to see you all awake. Now, if you lot don't mind please get dressed and make your way to Faragondas office. And bring your Iceix charms."

The air in the room turned serious as the girls nodded in understanding. They quickly changed into their casual outfits and headed for Faragonda's office. When they entered Faragonda told them to take a seat.