Chapter 17

At the pool, I reel Kanden to come with me. He follows as he drips water.

"What?' He asks.

"Do you want me to kiss you or you kiss me?" I ask. He looks at me shocked.

"Me kiss you." Kanden says.

"Alright." I say. He puts his hands on my hips and leans down kissing me. Fireworks a set off in my mouth. We both pull away fast. I look at him and I want to just die. No, this can't be happening.

"Kiss me again." I say. He does. I kiss him back. It's like having Jay. But a little better. He doesn't touch me like Jay but his kiss it great. Doesn't taste like honey though. We break away.

"Let's have sex." He says. I back away.

"No." I say. "I got to go back." I run back to the pool. Jay is swimming. I jump in and swim fast over to him. He comes out of the water in front of me and I smash my lips on his. No fireworks. But much more. I pull his lip. "Fuck me now." I say.

"Huh?" He asks.

"I said fuck me now." I say a little louder. I have I get Kanden off my mind. Jay just looks at me.

"What happened with Kanden?" He asks.

"We kissed." I say. "I felt something. Fireworks." I say. He looks at me in shock.

"Do you like him more than me?" Jay whispers.

"No I love you." I say. "I really don't know what happened between me and him." Jay looks heartbroken. I put my head in his neck and his body starts to shake. I look at him and he wipes away a tear.

"I'm so stupid. The reason you feel this way is because I've been gone for so long that your starting to fall out." He says. It's true. I feel like he's was never hear. 3 months of him not being there hurt.

"It's true." I whisper. "but when I saw you I fell right back in." I say. Me and Jay sit on one of the chairs and he holds my hand. "Did you see my boobs are bigger now?" I say. Since the baby I have had a C36.

"I did." He says. "Also your little boody." He says and I giggle. "The younger guys haven't stop looking at you." Jay tightens his grip on my hand.

"I'm yours though." I say. He loosens.

"You better be." Jay teases.

Jay P.O.V.

I have haven't really noticed her big boobs and butt yet. I've been so nervous about the baby and everything. Now that everything is some what back to normal I really look at her. Her ass sticks out of her short jean shorts a lot and when she turns to look at me you boobs pop out even more. There's no uses trying hind my huge boner. Jordan sees it and blushes.

We wet go get dinner for the guys and us and all me and Jordan have done is tease each other. We walk into the chicken place and Jordan walks in front of me. I watch her hips move. Damn why does she have to be so fine? Two girls look at me. My boner isn't going anywhere if Jordan is still around. I wrap my arms her and pull her to my chest trying to hide it.

She looks behind her and smiles up at me. I feel her hand rub my dick. Fuck. Im going to end up cumming in the middle if this damn restaurant. Jordan takes my hand and starts to walk to the bathroom. She walks into the girls restroom them opens the door again pulling me inside. She locks the door and pulls down my basketball shorts and boxers. Her warm mouth wrap around me. I can't help but cum right there. She cleans me and I pull on my clothes again. No boner now.

"Happy?" She says smirking.

"Very." I say. We walk out of the restroom and order the food. Jordan leans into me and closes her eyes. I wrap my arms around her. Hearing what She said about the kiss with Kanden killed me. Also that it's true that she started not to love me anymore till I came back. I don't want take to happen again.

...........

"Seasons over for us." Coach yells throwing his clipboard on the ground. We lost again so we are done. Jordan went back home two days ago. I miss her already. She's been I a strict "no sex" thing the whole time after the blowjob. It's not that I only want that from her but I feel so close to her when we do it. She only lets me hold her hand and kiss her only for a few seconds.

I'm scared she isn't loving me anymore and she is starting to like Kanden. Oh why did I make her kiss him? Because, Kanden black mailed you into it with the cheerleader thing. The voice inside my head says. Oh shut up. The plane back to New York toke forever. I texted Jordan telling her I'll be home in a few hours and she seemed happy. Nolan texted me saying he's going to try to get me in a strip club.

Me-How are you going to do that?

Nolan-Fake ID's and we look 21

Me-I better not get put in jail with you

Nolan- you won't

Finally the plane lands and I get off the plane the fastest I can. I grab my bags and go to the waiting room. I see Jordan and Rose. Rose runs over to me. I drop my suitcase and pick her up hugging her. I hug Jordan and she looks at me. I push my lips on hers and she smiles. She doesn't pull away. I smile too. I wrap my arms around her waist and I feel her love.

I break the kiss and she smiles. I hold her hand as we walk out. Rose tells me everything her and her friend did while Jordan was with me. Having Jordan's fingers laced through mine and her lean on me just makes me happy. We get in her car and go home. I see my truck and smile. I also see Nolan's. Nolan and Alex come running outside. Its already dark outside and I know where they want to go.

"Go." Jordan says and smiles at me.

"I don't know." I say.

"Go baby." She says again. Finally I get in Nolan's car with him and Alex and we held to the strip club. Alex hands me ID. I feel nervous. I look at Alex and he high fives me.

"Today we become men!" He says. I laugh.

"It crazy to remember when we were 14 talking about going to strip clubs." I say.

"It's crazy to remember when you weren't dating a football player." Nolan says and chuckles.

"She's a very sexy football player." I say.

"Dude when we were 12 when me and Alex teased you about you and Jordan dating and getting married. You and her were like "ewwww no we're just friends." Lairs." He says and I roll my eyes.

"At lest I didn't make out with a wall!" I yell at him.

"Shut up! I was proving I could kiss!" Nolan says and hits his hand on the wheel.

"Good times." We all say. Nolan drives into a parking lot and parks the car. I think this is a really bad idea. We walk to the door and get in line. We show our ID's and walk inside. So many stripers.