Chapter one

Previously on Football girl:

"You may now kiss the bride." Jay dips me down and kisses me. Everyone claps as we kiss. We break apart and he stands me back up. Rose runs up to us. Jay picks her up and kisses her. We go the dinning room and I see the cake. I see the top and try not to cry. Just like Jay said. A girl football player and a guy but they are kissing. I hug him and we cut the cake We stand on the side as everyone gets there's. Jay wipes icing on my lips. I lick it off before he can kiss me. I giggle.

"Can I have this dance?" Jay asks stand up and takes my hand. We dance. I smile the whole time.

"My beautiful wife." Jay says.

"My handsome husband." I say and he kisses me.

Everything is perfect. I have Jay, Rose, My dad, Nick, the team.

At lest, was perfect.

"So what are you two doing for your honeymoon?" Mrs. Connors asks me when we drop off Rose.

"I have two tickets to Paris." Jay says.

"No way!" I say to Jay and hug him.

"Yup." He says and smiles. I squeal and kiss Rose goodbye.

"I love you sweetie." I say.

"Have fun mom." She says and kisses me on my cheek.

"Bye Little duck." Jay says and smiles.

"Bye Daddy." She say and goes into the house. Jay takes my hand and we walk to the truck.

"So what are we going to do in Paris?" I ask. Jay takes my hips and I wrap my legs and arms around him.

"Things." He says and smiles. He bounces me up and down.

"Jay!" I say and slap his chest. I look over and see two 13 old guys looking at us.

"What? Don't like being teased?!" He says.

"You know I don't!" I say and giggle.

"Well Daddy gets to choose remember?" He whispers in my ear. I shiver. He sits me on the truck and I slid over to the other side.

"I don't know of I can wait 13 hours on a plane with out making love to you." He says and looks at me.

"In the driveway?!" I whisper/yell.

"Yeah." He says and smirks. I lay on my back and Jay lays on top of me. "Just think this is our first time having sex being married." I kiss him. He takes off my shirt and sucks on my neck. He unhooks my bra and sucks on my boob. I take off his shirt as he takes off my jeans and underwear. The truck down opens. I jump up and Jay pulls me to his chest.

"Whoa!" Mrs. Connor says and covers her eyes.

"What do you want?!" Jay says.

"Your phone." She says and hands it to him.

"Thanks." He says and she shuts the door. I start laugh and he looks down at me. "What's so funny?" He says

"Your face when she opened the door!" I say and He blushes.

"Shut up Luck." He says. "I mean Connors." That makes me smile. Jordan Connors. I really like it.

"It's going to be weird having two Connors out there." I say. "They mite just keep it Luck though."

"I hope not I love it." He says.

The 13 hour plane ride was so boring and sort of fun. I teased Jay a lot. When we got off the plane it's kinda cold here. I have on a sweater so I'm good.

"I can't believe we are here!" I say and smile.

"Just us." He says and smiles putting his arm around me. We get out suitcases and walk out of the airport. We get a pay for a renter car and Jay puts the two suitcases in the back.

"Now where do you want to go first?" Jay asks.

"Dinner would be good." I say and giggle. We go to a small restaurant and get dinner.

"Paris is a lot different than Tennessee." I say and look around as we walk down the sidewalk pasting shop.

"It's is." He says.

"Oh my gosh!" I say. I've taken a liking to hair bows and all sorts of bows.

"You found the bows!" He says. I run into the Bow store.

"This one!" I say and grab it. It's a baby blue bow with a sparkly heart in the middle. 6£.

"I'll buy it." He says and takes it from me. I smile and we walk to the counter. He pays then hands it to me.

"Thank you!" I say and kiss him.

"Your welcome baby." He says and take my hand.