Chapter 6

"No!" I say as I stand up. "No! I'm not going!" I scream.

"It's for the Seahawks baby." Jay says. He pulls me on stage. I just want to scream. The thing that makes me the madest.

The didn't use Connors.

Jordan Connors.

Not Jordan Luck.

Connors.

"Do you want to talk?" The fancy looking guy says.

"Oh I want to talk!" I yell. I look at Jay then stop.

"This is because of my father isn't it?!" I yell at the guy. I know I'm look stupid. I see my dad shaking his head. I hated that look. I remember he did that look when he came home and I had had a party and the house was a wreak.

"No." He says. I sit in my stage chair. This can't be happening. I get married then, poof! I'm on the NFL. I hate being rich. I look at my wedding ring. I have Rose. Jay and Rose by themselves. Jay will take care of her. Stupid Money. Stupid Fancy stupid.

Stupid, Jordan, Luck. I just want my dad. He always told me I would get what I want. I don't want this. I did but that 11 months ago. When I was just dating Jay I didn't think it would last long. After everything is done I run off stage I trip going down the stage and fall. I just stand up and run to My baby and my love.

"I can't!" I scream and wrap arms around his neck. I sob.

"Baby." He says.

"No! Im not leaving you and my baby alone like my dad did!" I yell.

"Please don't cry." He says and wipes my tears away.

"I can't! I just can't!" I say into his chest. Rose pulls on my dress.

"Didn't you hear them call daddy?" She says.

"What?" I whisper.

"I wasn't lying about the Jets." He says. I almost scream.

"No way!" I yell and stop crying.

"Way!" Rose yells. I jump into Jay's arms.

"NFL here we come." He whispers in my ear.

We get home around midnight and the guys are still up.

"I can't believe you leaving me!" Nolan says and hugs me.

"I am." I say. "I'm going to miss you." I frown. I'm leaving all my friends. I sigh. I hug Alex.

"My girl." He says in my ear. I smile and squeeze him. We go to bed and I sleep close to Jay.

NFL!

Wait.

I'm on a different team.

Both quarterbacks.

He's on another team.

"We have to hate each other." I whisper.

"I know. I just noticed that too."

Rose's P.O.V.

I'm getting a kiss from Nolan before we leave! I have to! As mom and Daddy pack I walk into Nolan's room.

"Hey Rose." He says.

"Hi." I whisper and sit next to him on his bed.

"Is something wrong?" He asks.

"I want a kiss." I say.

"I bet Joey will kiss you before you leave." Nolan says.

"From you." I say.

"Your way to young!" Nolan says.

"Please. I'm leaving today." I beg.

"Your my bests friends daughter." He protests again. I grab his cheeks like I've seen mom do on Daddy and kiss him. I pull away and he jumps up.

"No no no." Nolan says pulling his hair. "Jay is going to kill me."

"I won't tell him if you kiss me." I say.

"You are so much like your mom!" Nolan says crossing his arms. He walks over to me. he bends down and kisses me. I smile. "So your not-." he starts.

"What the fuck?!" I hear daddy yell.

Jay's P.O.V.

Nolan just kissed Rose.

"She made me!" Nolan yells putting his hands up. I look at Rose and she has her head low.

"I'm sorry Daddy." She says. I walk over and bend down. I hug her.

"Okay so if I would have kissed her not because she made me I would be dead right now but since she did?" Nolan asks.

"She's like her mom." I say and smile. Yes I want to punch Nolan in the nose but since he really didn't have a choice. I don't know what to say or do. I take Rose's hand and walk her out of Nolan's room. I heard Logan, Kelly Logan's little sister, Jackson are moving into our rooms.

"I'm sorry daddy." Rose says to me. I pick her up.

"I promise. I could never be mad at my little duck. Just don't kiss anyone above 10 Okay?" I say.

"But that means he'll only be a year older." Rose says. "Joey is 11." She says.

"Then don't kiss anyone other than Joey right now. But that doesn't mean you can kiss him." I say.

"We haven't. Nolan was my first kiss." She says and smiles. We walk into her room and I help pack. "Who am I going to live with?"

"You can pick." I whisper. Since we are going to be on different sides of the country Rose has to live with one of us.

"I don't know." She says. Jordan walks into the room. I bend down.

"You need to go with your mom. You going to be going through things that I can't help you with." I say.

"I don't want to choose!" She cries out. I look up at Jordan and she is facing the wall. I see tears running down her cheeks. I can't do this. I know Jordan is thinking the same thing.

"You don't have to." I say. "I'm going to say no. I can't leave you two."

"No!" Rose says. Jordan cuddles up next to me.

"Go." She whispers. I hug my two beautiful girls. We finish packing and I help put Roses stuff in Jordan's car. Rose hugs and kisses me.

"I love you daddy. Call me every night." She says and gets in the back shutting the door. I turn to Jordan and she is biting her lip.

"I'm going to miss you." She say.

"Me too." I say. She walks over to me and wraps her arms around me hugging me. Jordan looks up at me.

"I'm going to kiss you and neither one of us is going to cry okay?" She says. I can hear she trying her hardest not to cry.

"Okay." I whisper and lean down so she can kiss me.

"Skype me when you get to a hotel." She says and puts her hand on my cheek.

"I promise." I say and she backs away and walks to her car.

"Jordan?" I say. She turns and looks at me. "Promise me you'll go easy on me for our games."

"I can't sorry." Jordan says and gives me a small smile and shuts the door. I get in my truck and watch as she wheels smoke as she drives down the road.