ch. 26 - She needs to make her choice.

Mulai dari awal

In just a few seconds, Bai Xiangxiu was nowhere to be seen.

Long Heng's heart felt like it was torn apart with indescribable pain. He never had felt such a feeling in all his life. It made him frown with confusion.

What is with this pain? He wondered.

What does a man of his calibre usually do when faced with questions he cannot answer?

Turn all the confusion into anger.

With a palm he strike at the unprepared Yaya, sending her across the room and crashed on the wall.

"Ugh.." Blood seeps out of her dainty lips from the internal injuries she was inflicted before she passed out.

Long Heng on the other hand, left the room without a word.

Suddenly a few man shows up in the room and dragged the unconscious Yaya away to a place not to be mentioned.

Bai Xiangxiu felt her face flushed from remembering what she just saw. Now she dreaded the wrath of the Prince.

She remembered clearly, Long Heng's character were never of lustful man. In the novel she read, Long Heng only ever had ONE woman, and that is Lin Qianzi, his fiance and soon-to-be wife.

Could Su Hua's choice to cheat on him with Luo Yunzheng change his character from a loyal-to-a-fault man to become like almost every other man in this world?

While she was busy worrying about the changes, Long Heng barged into the room with a frown.

He was worried about how Bai Xiangxiu would see him.

Bai Xiangxiu was startled greatly on the sudden intrusion. Seeing the frown on the Death God, made her knees weak. She directly kneeled and kowtowed on the floor.

"It wasn't my intention, Your Highness. I was worried if Yaya would poison you thus... I'm really sorry for what I've done. I was wrong..." her voice trembling as she prays for her life to be spared.

Long Heng's face soften. His heart felt swollen with love at her words. He knew the soup wasn't exactly poisoned but something else were mixed into it. An aphrodisiac.

Bai Xiangxiu was right for worrying of his safety.

Long Heng kneeled, and grabed her small shoulders. With a pull, he take her into a tight hug.

"I'm not angry at you, Nee Bai. You were right. The soup were laced with poison. You came in too late. I've drank the soup." Long Heng said as he tighten his hug.

"W-what? How can you be so careless? Shouldn't you call for doctor for the antidote?" Bai Xiangxiu panicked reply sent tingles down his spine.

So, my little bunny really cared about me...

"The antidote... I have it already..." He said, calming Bai Xiangxiu's heart and mind.

"Oh... Thank goodness," she raised her hands and returns his hugs unconciously. She was relieved deeply. Knowing the Prince had the antidote really eases her.

She still needs the Prince to stay safe in the future. If anything happens while she was outside with him, the one who might have to take all the blame would be her. Isn't it?

Now, because of the aphrodisiac, Long Heng was already feeling hot and bothered on his lower parts. The smell of the Three Days Inebriation only makes it much more potent.

Then Bai Xiangxiu returned his hug... It would take his all to stop...

Do I want to stop?

For sure, whatever feeling he felt right now feels too good to be stopped by anything.

His fingers running through Bai Xiangxiu's hair, lovingly taking in her smell.

Bai Xiangxiu, who still revelled in her relieved feelings were unaware of the ambiguous situation between her and Long Heng.

" I should have done this way earlier. I should have known... There is no other woman for me..." Long Heng nosed Bai Xiangxiu's nape, inhaling her sweet natural scent he so loved. She always smells like flowers instead of rouge. It was a smell so sweet and fresh. Like nature.

Tears threathens to fall from her eyes as she heard what Long Heng had said. Being a canon fodder character always made her misunderstood things. She never dreamnt for the words to be directed at her.

Of course there would only be Lin Qianzi in his heart. How can I not know?

She had fallen for this cold man. Unknowingly. She had long seen herself as part of his possession. She thinks for his good, she did everything she could to make his life easier. She worries for his safety just like now.

She suddenly realized, ever since she transmigrated into this world all she did was to please this man in front of her...

She also realized one thing... It hurts... Knowing she can never be anyone important to him. But atleast she would survive isn't she? Lin Qianzi won't treat her badly. She believed in her.

Her mind had gone from 0 to 1000miles per hour in a matter of seconds.

Of course Long Heng noticed how absentminded she is. He really need to release the pent-up lusts he felt but he also knew, now was not the time to devour his innocent rabbit. She won't be able to handle him.

Now that he had make his decision, he wants it to be special. For both of them.

He gently let go of Bai Xiangxiu. He cupped her cheek and stares at her teary eyes.

"I had to go to detoxify this poison. I'll meet you in the maple pavillion with Su Hua later." he pecked her lips becore he leaves with his qi gong.

Bai Xiangxiu slumped on the floor after he leaves. Why did he still kissed me if he already choose Lin Qianzi?

She took a deep breath and decided to take a rest. She was tired from all this emotional burdens.

Meanwhile, in Su Hua's room. Luo Yunzheng stares at his wife's countenance in this world.

Yes, he had gained his memory of his previous life. He was reborn into this life. Unlike Su Hua who was directly tranmigrated into the body of the Lian Qianzi.

The memory of his past lives slowly resurfaced after he met Su Hua. At first he thought it was just a weird random dream. But then, Su Hua had made the same apparel designs he had seen in his dreams.

Then, when Prince Li almost stabbed him to his death. That is the moment when he lost his memory. Instead of gaining his old memories in this life, he began to remember more and more about his previous life instead. Everytime he sleeps, he would dream of a strange world. There is also a woman who finally became his wife after dating for 3 years, Su Hua.

But he was still sceptical. He can't just believe Su Hua that he met in this life, is his wife from his 'dreams'.

That is, until they lived together. Just the two of them. He realized how similar the cooking she made from those he saw in his dreams.

Her mannerism, her reactions, her smile, everything was just like 'Su Hua, his wife...

Secretly, he vowed to never let her go. She can only be his again. The Heavens must had planned to make the two of them reunited after their unexpected death in the dreams he had...

He strongly believes, there must be a reason why Su Hua wasn't reborn like him. Why meeting her triggered the dreams. How familiar and comfortable it makes him feels each time they were together and relying on each other.

Recalling his two cute children, blush crept up his cheeks. He can't wait for the two of them to be reborn again in this world.

There is only one thing to do... Wait until Su Hua woke up.