ch. 26 - She needs to make her choice.

Bai Xiangxiu left Su Hua's room after she had spoke of her mind.

To her, her desire to go back home never diminished even a little.

To her, Lin Qianzi's character were always followed by Mary Sue halo wherever she goes, unlike her character who always had to be very careful of her every step.

Since the Prince shows that he still wanted his Fiance, I'd better stay out of the way...

Bai Xiangxiu were just turning around the corner when she saw Yaya brought a tray with a bowl on it.

It seemed like she was heading towards the Prince's room.

Bai Xiangxiu knew she was up to no good, unknowingly she followed suit.

I just didn't want him to be hurt!

Clenching her palm, she wait for a while before she decide to barge in.

Inside the room, Long Heng was looking over some documents when Yaya came in with the soup bowl.

He thought that work might stop him from thinking about his fiance, what ever her decision was, he just had to wait until she was awake to know.

He frown when he saw the woman came in. With a cold look he looked at the woman who dressed so skimpily, her cleavage clearly shown.

"T-this humble servant wants to thank Prince Li for saving her life. So I made a chicken soup for you as thanks." She said, her eyes glued to the floor as she bent down to place the tray on the table; An act of faked submission the Prince finds... Annoying.

The room were filled with a sweet scent, so alluring it made Long Heng frowns deeper.

Seeing he didn't say anything. Yaya moves closer, the scent gets stronger as Long Heng subconsciously inhaled a deep breath.

Blood rushed to his lower parts, enticed by the sweet smell emanating from Yaya but his mind were clear.

He took the bowl and drink the soup without care to check if it's poisoned or not. He wants to know what is she up to, as to find a reason to punish her should she gets out of the line.

Master's three days inebriation is really powerfull. No men can resists the temptation! I would suceed in this mission! Yaya thought as she clearly cought how Prince Li took a deep breath just now. Now that he actually drank the soup, her probability to success would be higher.

Yaya came closer, then she gently sat on Long Heng's lap, she slowly lift her eyes to look at Long Heng but contrary to her expectation, his face face were devoid of warmth.

"Y-your Highness..." She meekly called.

It was at this moment that Bai Xiangxiu came into the room. She was worried that Long Heng would eat the soup and got poisoned so she shouted as she gets into the room

"Stop there!"

Long Heng locked gaze with Bai Xiangxiu for a moment before she saw the ambiguous position between Long Heng and Yaya.

An unfamiliar uncomfortable feeling seeped into Long Heng's heart when he saw how flustered Bai Xiangxiu was.

In his eyes, Bai Xiangxiu was showing her jealousy but would Bai Xiangxiu would actually gets jealous?

He misinterpret her panicked action with 'he's my man! Don't ever think of touching him!'

Bai Xiangxiu bit her lower lips, she thought Ah... Did I actually ruined his fun time?

Suddenly she realized how stupid her actions was. Blush crept up her cheek then without any words, she turn and ran away from the place.

Bai Xiangxiu were shocked. She had never seen any woman gets that close to the Prince. Other than her and Su Hua of course. If the Prince himself didn't allow it, how can she gets that close?