ch. 17 - Cheat code

In the end, despite her hardwork to save the place, it still got burned down by Long Heng... As for the reason?

He was angry at the words that came from Luo Yunzheng's mouth which is...

"Wife, I trusted you all this time, turns  out you lied to me?!"

It's a messy misunderstanding that this author finds really fun to write. Hahahaha.. Anyway, back to the story.

At this moment, Lin Qianzi, who was the reason for the place to be burned was crying inside a cave.

A fine-looking man was standing in front of her with crossed arms as he snickered coldly, “Isn’t your fiancé quite the capable one, hmm? He really had the guts to do it. That land was worth at least thousands taels!”

Lin Qianzi never saw Luo Yunzheng this angry during their whole time together.

"I'm sorry. I'd pay you back. I promise" she was crying for the innocent lives that was lost because of her.

"I don't care about that place! Let it burn for all I care! You know what? Now I understand why you kept delaying to be with me."
He stepped closer to the crying maiden before he squat in front of her.

"What of shitty marriage that the Emperor himself attends! What of successful woman? It's all lies! Isn't it?" He grabbed her hair and pulled her to face him straight.

"Isn't it?!" He bellowed towards Lin Qianzi, directly on her face.

As he look at her face, a face that he could not be more familiar with, anger rose in his heart like a broken dam.

She's that man's fiance! She had a fiance already!

The words kept ringing inside his head, he felt cheated. He always thought that it's okay to follow her wishes. Given that she gave him this special feelings he never had with any other woman, he was willing to wait. Something that he never had to do with any other, ever!

But now that everything was exposed, for the first time he felt broken hearted.

He lifted her chin up and forcefully kissed her on her lips. She tastes so sweet, but what a pity she’s that man's fiance!

"You… stop it!" Despite using all her might, Lin Qianzi couldn’t push him away.

“You want me to stop and have your fiancé treat you like how I do? Hua’er, is your heart made of steel? You know very well how I treated you! Give it to me, right now!!!" he forcefully claimed her soft lips, refusing to let go while his hand tear off her clothes... 

That was just how he was; he would do whatever his mind was set on without much consideration! And now he was dead set to rape her!

Nooooo! I don't want this I don't want this! Lin Qianzi struggled to save herself to no avail. She was as weak as a kitten in front of a ferocious tiger.

Ms.Author, Mr.Author, Author God!grant me a cheat code please!!!

Help me, I beg for help!

I sincerely beg for help!

Helllllp!

Pleaseee!

Anyone!

Bushie Army!

Readers!

Mother!

Aaaaaaa!

(Everything freezes...)

Author : Alright, what do you want?

Lin Qianzi :eh..? What happen?

Author : I'm the author, I had the power to freeze the time at your world now.

Lin Qianzi : ... (Looking at the frozen face of Luo Yunzheng that was stuck on her own... "Is that... A tear I saw?")

Author : Come on... Readers are waiting. Tell them what you want. We don't have all day just for your insignificant problem you know.

Lin Qianzi : They can hear me?!

Author : ... Yes...

Lin Qianzi : oh, thank god! Thank you! I was almost... Uwaaahhh.. (┳Д┳)

Author : *sighh... Well, fellow readers, I now speak to all of you in behalf of our poor Lin Qianzi.

Please help her think of a way to escape this predicament.

As of now, Luo Yunzheng had lost his mind. But that was not the only problem here.

Her good name would be soiled,

Long Heng would hate her to the bone,

Her family would face embarasment.

So help me think of a way out here. *sincerely bowing down ⌒(=๏ x ๏=)⌒

Any lines that she could say to stop the harassment or any line that you wanted Long Heng to hear, please comment here.

Any plot that you can think of please comment here.

Any other comment unrelated to how she would get out if this predicament, for example about last chapter or how the story goes so far, comment here.

And please, no obvious plot armor.
(As if this chapter isn't the epic plot armor  ever existed in a story ever since the start of a novel creation!) Ahem...

Lin Qianzi : Thank you for this gift Author!!! (┳Д┳)

Author : no problem, I was helping myself anyway. Rather than having to think everything for my self why not we use free resources instead? Fufufufu
*evil grin (✪㉨✪)

Lin Qianzi : Author... That's not nice...

Author : well, ahem.. I was having another writer's block! Not a fun thing to happen for a writer! Okay?

I ran out of my creative juice,
That's when the story goes snooze,
Poor reader had to have a booze,
As if the tipsyness could work as time boost...

Lin Qianzi :...

Author : it was really bad okay? Even the scene from this chapter is a direct copy paste from original! I don't want to have another comment saying "ah, this is just another copy pasting from the original and have a little tweak here and there... Aka, boring...."

Lin Qianzi : ... I really think our author is the one who needed the most help rather than me... Sigh...

Author : I'll give this a week starting from 25/7/19.

So, you all my precious readers could expect me update a new chapter on 1/8/19.

See you all next week.

Lin Qianzi : .... Author... You're kidding right?

... (Silence...)

Author!!!

Don't tell me you plan to let me stuck kissing this guy for a whole week!!!