ch.8 - Don't provoke the Bushie Army!

"You're saying I had secrets with Née Bai?"Lin Qianzi's aura had changed dramatically once she detect this servant's hidden intentions.

Facing such a question the servant still bravely raised her head and said "Isn't it so? Why would you dismiss us all of the sudden and how did Née Bai had gotten injured. I believe only Miss Lin knows best" she was saying that Lin Qianzi had the most reason to hurt Bai Xiangxiu, Bai Xiangxiu was a favored concubine, while she on the other hand was Prince Li's fiancée. In the future, won't her status as a main wife be only in name if Bai Xiangxiu continued to get the Prince's favor?

Lin Qianzi scoff, she truly did so with a heavy contempt towards the servant. Her dormant instinct of Bushie Army had fully surfaced, see me deal and stab you with a pitchfork!

"I know you're hoping to see me getting in the bad light in front of His Highness Prince Li. What do you gain by doing this? Oh, you think His Highness would thank you for exposing my cruel and bad side huh?!"

The servant face changed when her true intentions were brought up to light but before she could retort Lin Qianzi had already added

"Who do you think His Highness Prince Li is? A stupid man who only listen to rumors? A man of his calibre, would there be a wall capable of blocking anything if he so wished to know about what happen between me and Née Bai? Only females in heat to the point your brain is shortcircuit would be incapable to realize this fact".

Long Heng once again were shocked by Lin Qianzi's bold words that he almost chocked on his tea. This girl... Her ability to cuss could even rival those boys back in the army barrack! Which noble lady could curse so boldly and unrestrained like her? He almost burst out to laugh if it's not because he held himself in.

"Oh, don't feel guilty. I truly understand why you can't wait to roll in the sheets with His Highness, he is truly an amazing specimens of masculinity. In fact, to find a women who would reject him is almost impossible. But you are truly too idiot, can't you see His Highness Prince Li is already here by the time you were back? With his temperament if I do injured his beloved Née Bai would he let me off the hook even if I was his fiancée?

Anyway, dealing with idiot female in heat truly is waaay beneath me. Here's your punishment.

You are no longer to serve by myside. Go wherever you want as long as you don't show your face in front of this aunt anymore, else each time I saw your face I'll took a pitchfork and stab your ass with it!

Now go find some male in heat since you really want to copulate. Don't stain my heart with your dirty aura. Shoo shooo" with that she gestured as if she was chasing a way a dog.

The servant was too humiliated to even raise her head. Once she was dismissed she ran out of the courtyard, crying.

"You're too lenient" Long Heng commented after the servant was gone from his view.

"Lenient? I am but a guest here Your Highness. How is it appropriate for me to punish her with household law?" She replied in a calm manner. Since last night, her fear towards Long Heng had gradually lessen.

"In the future you will be my wife, whatever you said will be law. What does it matter if you punish her with household law now or later? So long as I allowed it who could say no?" His words actually made Lin Qianzi blushed, she has yet to cross the front gate but Long Heng had already gave her that much authority.

I Transmigrated As LIN QIANZI?! NOOOO!!! जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें