ch.19 - Back Home

Now that Prince Li had his eyes on Luo Yunzheng, the latter was doomed to an unfortunate fate. The battle between the two had already reached a frenzied degree, and Luo Yunzheng’s arm had already sustained injury. Lin Qianzi screamed upon seeing the blood and cried, "Please stop fighting, don’t fight anymore …"

Why would these two men listen to her when the fight had already escalated to this point? Luo Yunzheng had even forgotten to call in his own men for backup, and had just grabbed a sword to attack Long Heng. The fight was getting so violent that most of the furniture was caught in the crossfire, turning into nothing more than splinters and shreds of cloth.

"Ahh!"Lin Qianzi was so frightened by the destruction of the table beside her that she shrieked and moved over. However, her sudden movements resulted the two men slowing down the pace of their fight, as they grew wary of delivering any blows they couldn’t pull back from.

Luo Yunzheng saw an opening and managed to knock away one of the twin swords Long Heng was wielding. However, Long Heng wasn’t disadvantaged quite yet, and punished him with a heavy kick. Long Heng raised the blade in his hand and charge forward then stabbed his sword into Luo Yunzheng's heart!

Lin Qianzi was shocked silly at the sight or murder that happen right in front of her. There was so much blood, it make her felt sick.

She was so terrified!!!  This is real, this is really happening! He killed him! He killed him! He killed him! HE WOULD KILL ME TOO!

It doesn't take much for her state of mind to bend that way, anyone who saw someone kill without batting an eyelid would! Especially when it happen right in front of you!

Without thinking much, she crawl towards the corridor which are closer to her than the room door as if she was running for her life.

I need to get away from this man!!!

Long Heng turned his head towards Lin Qianzi who was crawling on the floor on her four but before he could say anything he saw her jump over from the corridor!

Shit!

With a leap, he used his light footwork to catch the girl midair.

She jumped from a three storey building! But she was not in a right mind even when she was saved. Especially when she saw the one who catches her was the very existence she tried to get away from.

She was so terrified, she screamed and cry and lose control of her bladder before she fainted from fear.
.
.
.
Long Heng was welcomed into a secret chamber thanks to a person in the jianghu. He placed Lin Qianzi onto the bed so that people could tend to her.

"Clean her up, also... Bring me my change clothes" he ordered them.

Long Heng had no injuries on him, he only cleaned himself a little bit before he checked on Lin Qianzi in the other room.

She was cleaned up by the servants but still dead fainted.

"Get a doctor here!" He ordered.

After making sure she was fine, he sit beside the bed waiting for her to wake up.

The way she reacted worries him. He forgot for a second tbat she was a sheltered lady, that time when he killed Luo Yunzheng was probably the first time she saw death right in front of her.