Ch. 7 - His Highness's Decicion!

Just before Long Heng leave the Winter Courtyard, something that Lin Qianzi said to Bai Xiangxiu had made him made his decision.

Because of it, he decided to come over to see the two of his women, instead of just leaving.

When he arrived, because of the servants were dismissed, no one were there to announce his arrival. Thus he directly get inside the back room where Lin Qianzi and Bai Xiangxiu were at...

When he arrived, the two of them were crying and hugging each other.

The two crying girls abruptly stopped crying and while they were scrambling off their feet to greet His Highness Prince Li, Lin Qianzi somehow stumbled upon Bai Xiangxiu's leg in her haste to get up.

Who is Lin Qianzi? Bai Xiangxiu knew she cannot let Lin Qianzi fell down on the floor so she tried to catch her, but her weak physique were truly weak, she did not only fail to save Lin Qianzi, but also fell nose first to the floor.

So, the weird bloody scene with two females sprawling over the floor greeted Long Heng's eyes.

"you!" seeing the two clumsy girls tried too get up he lost the heart to reprimand them.

He stepped forward and helped the two up at the same time. With each female on each hand, he suddenly had a weird feeling crept up his heart.

But he truly did not hate this feelings. Not at all to be honest.

"Greetings Your Highness" Bai Xiangxiu quickly give Long Heng a proper greetings while Lin Qianzi curtsied.

Due to the fall, Lin Qianzi bandaged forehead bleeds again while Bai Xiangxiu nose also had blood trailing out of it. Left with no choice, Long Heng suppressed the urges to curse and reprimand this two females in front of him. But, even though he did not say anything. His cold face was enough to tell the two. His Highness Prince Li is not in good mood!

Just how did the two healthy woman suddenly get injured to the point of bleeding like this? This is not a war site ah?!

Blood dripped into the back of Bai Xiangxiu's palm when she greets Long Heng just now. Suddenly she felt lightheaded at the sight of redness and before she could stand up, she had fainted.

Lin Qianzi was the first to hold Bai Xiangxiu because she was closer. Panicking she shouted "call for doctor! Doctor! Emergency! Xiuer.... stay with me!!!."

Long Heng strode closer and in one sweep he lifted Bai Xiangxiu from the floor. "Lie her down here." Lin Qianzi said gesturing to the bed while she took out her handkerchief to wipe the blood from Bai Xiangxiu nose.

"I really hoped her nose isn't broken..." She said worriedly. She was busy tending after Bai Xiangxiu that she ignored her own bleeding head. The panic in Lin Qianzi's face were true, even Long Heng noticed it. Unbeknownst to even himself, his feelings towards Lin Qianzi had deepen. It was rare to find someone who would be so selfless yet here is one in front of him.

"How did this all happen? You two are fine before I get inside" Long Heng can't help but asked. While he speak, he too had taken out his handkerchief to wipe Lin Qianzi's face that is stained with trails of blood. But his hand didn't even reached Lin Qianzi yet when he saw a cold glance came from this fiancée of his.