Ch. 13 - Sulking God Of Death?!

Long Heng were to engrossed in his own misunderstandings that he failed to hear the words Lin Qianzi said to Bai Xiangxiu about taking care of him for her.

Somehow all he heard were lines that would make make him misunderstood more and more.

Like how if she was a man, she would not let Bai Xiangxiu alone...

He was too shaken to found out about the bizarre relationship between his own fiancee and his concubine.

No wonder they don't give a damn about my affections! They were in love with each other instead!

Unable to hold on to his own feelings, he left the scene while filled with indignation.

His memories were filled with realizing how abnormally close the two are when Lin Qianzi stays at the Li Fu.

She was practically glued to her on every occasion!

Perhaps the only one who actually saw the whole scene was Song Jiaoyue.

"Haha.. That was really misleading don't you think? I almost thought they both swing that way... Haha" Song Jaioyue commented after a while but to his dismay, he was all alone.

"eh? Where did he go?" Song Jiaoyue were the engrossed with his eavesdropping that he failed to notice when his best friend Long Heng had left.

"oh well, he should be fine... He was one lucky bastard!" he muttered under his breath. Thinking about the two extraordinary women,he could only sigh in jealousy.

Soon it was time to go home. For some unknown reason, the Lin Family left earlier than the rest of the other families.

The only ones to know the reason would probably be the three of them that were there the night Lin Qianzi left.

Long Heng just scoffs at the news, he kept his comments all to him selves.

Sneaking a look at Bai Xiangxiu, she did not look any different than usual. She was still as docile as a bunny.

But when he remembered the two ambiguous relationship, it send a weird feelings inside his heart.

It probably would be better if the opposition is a man that tries to snatch his wife and concubine. But to have his fiancee and his concubine themselves as the perpetrator? He was vexed with no outlet to release his emotions.

He felt betrayed and for some reason, Lin Qianzi run away incident made him felt worse.

How should he deals with the problem? If the issue was running away with a man, then he would have plenty ways to deal with it.

But how could he exposed the two? That is equal to slapping his own face! He would be a joke for centuries. He could be the reason for the birth of a  new saying.

Just like the man with a green hat!

With a mixed emotions, he galloped ahead. Leaving the convoy behind him.

Song Jiaoyue saw how out of tune his best friend were. He let out a chuckle. 'He must be having misunderstood the two. I want to see how you deal with this problem'

While the rest of the convoy journeys back home, Lin Qianzi were on a carriage going away from the place she was born.

Last night, her cousin had helped her find a carriage for her. The carriage will bring her to another city they had previously agreed upon.

As of now, only the cousin of her knew about her whereabouts. He promised to come and look for her after he reached the Lin Fu.

They don't have much choice, if both of them are missing at the same time, the repercussion would be severe.