"Tiana's not crazy! You are! You want her to be with this motherfvcka who likes to hit women but you rather that than with that crazy man!" Troy snapped at her, not caring anymore that he was talking to his mother.

"Yes. I rather that. He will kill her if we don't figure out a way to get her back." She slid down the wall.

"Donovan could kill her! I rather she be with a Psycho man than a woman beater!" He shouted, not caring that Donovan was there.

She waved her son off. "I'm finished discussing this with you."

Troy grunted in frustration and sat back down in his seat. He just knew this would make everything worse. He sighed, thinking of what he did to hurt her mentally. Telling her lies and letting Donovan and his mother physically abuse her. The finger marks on her neck was clear as day. And the welts on her body.

He was a punk. He knew it was wrong but he was just going along with family. Family stick together.

But they also protect each other.

He didn't do it for Tiana and now, she may never talk to him again. She may have eve thought of killing me, he thought.

He had only himself to blame.

****

TIANA

Lights out

The lights around the house except this room, shut off about two minutes later of Carter leaving the room and my stomach flipped. The screens went black and I couldn't see anything.

Though I couldn't see anything, the audio still worked. The men went into panic, shouting at each other to be ready to fire and find the bitch.

I bit my lip hard as I tried to make out the figures but I couldn't. Then a sudden bang against the wall happened. It was near a camera causing the camera to move slightly. A grunt followed then shouts.

Not a second later did I hear gunfire.

I shook hard in the chair. It frustrates me that I can't see a damn thing but flashes of gunfire.

More men shouting at one another

More men shouting at one another. Bangs and hits and after a while, it all ceased. Quiet.

The silence had my body shaking. My thoughts were on and only on Carter.

About ten minutes later, the secret door clicked opened making me jump and there he stood. I frowned when I saw blood all over him. His shirt drenched in blood and it made me even more worried.

"Are you hurt?!" I asked him in worry, standing to my feet.

He sighed irritatedly and walked past and grabbed a black scarf. I stood there watching him. He pulled out his phone and made a call.

"Gather the money and the guns." He spoke through the line.

He listened to Ricks words that were muffled.

"No, I'm taking her somewhere else. I need this place wipe down. Don't need the fvcking police down my back right now."

He listened again. I tried to ease drop but I got nothing.

"She still going tomorrow but I need you to be extra armed. Alright." And with that, he ended the call.

Carter turned back to me, motioning me to him. I was hesitant because the sight of him was going to make me throw up. He turned me around and put the black scarf over my eyes.

"Carter..."

"You don't need to see what's out there." He spoke quickly while tying the scarf over my eyes.

He moved me with him, holding me to make sure I didn't fall as he guided us out of the room. We suddenly stopped and Carter told me to stay right here before walking off. The sound of the sink faucet hitting my ears.

My fingers trembled as I was hesitant, I undid the scarf from my eyes and my eyes went wide in shock and my stomach flipped.

It was a fvcking bloody mess. Blood and bodies everywhere.

I swallowed hard as I took in the sight of dead men later out onto the floor. Blood smeared on the floor and walls, broken glass everywhere.

Jesus!

"I told you not to take the fvcking scarf off. Why don't you fvcking listen to me?" Carter's anger evident in his voice as he broke my attention away from the bodies to him.

His face red and eyes were dark. Dark in evil.

He exhaled loudly and reached out, making me flinch, grabbing my upper arm and pulled me off to the outside and pushed me into the black SUV.

I was shocked but I didn't know what to say. Words were trapped in my throat and couldn't come out.

He really is my dangerous scary baby.

______________

Thoughts on Troy, Riena, and Tiana's mother?

Thoughts on Tiana?

Thoughts on Carter?

TeamKingandQueen CarterandTiana Forever