1 Recipe for desire

Start from the beginning

"Let's start with my special pizza dough," Pietro began, winking at me. "Forget the rolling pin. When we make the dough, it's best to stretch it with your fingertips."

"Fucking shit, Saph! He's delicious!" I hushed a low tone under my breath.

"You're welcome," she whispered.

***

That evening, we got our hands dirty with pizza dough. Feigning the damsel-in-kitchen-distress role, I required a little special attention, and Pietro was at my beck and call.

Saph raised her right eyebrow as our teacher began to knead my fresh dough. I watched Pietro's hands work on the dough ball and pictured him sensually massaging my ass cheeks while grinding his dick inside me.

"Here. Just like this. Knead the dough until it's smooth and elastic," he advised, as he stood a breath away from me so I could take over from him. Our fingers touched for a moment, sending an electric pulse of excitement that traveled down to my knees.

I inhaled his seductive scent, which was a rich blend of black currant and Italian bergamot. A pool of heat rose from my core, igniting a sensational wildfire that spread through every vein in my body.

"Honestly, Pietro, you're the best chef Lester Harbor has ever had," I gushed à la Marilyn Monroe when she sang Happy Birthday to President John F. Kennedy.

"Erm...thank you." Pietro blushed a shade of peach-red as I smiled, lightly tapping his muscular forearm.

"Cover the dough and let it rise. In the meantime, we'll make some of my special sauce. You'll want it thick with plenty of seasoning," he hinted, then walked to the front of the studio.

I watched his ass move when he turned to grab a spoon. He sure had a nice, firm butt, and I wasn't the only one to notice. The Harajuku girls followed his ass with their widened eyes, twirling their fluorescent hair. When Pietro turned around with his spoon, all sorts of wicked thoughts conjured in my head.

Oh, spank me with your stick, Signor! Spank me hard!

I planned to have the sweet and tasty Mister De Luca for dessert tonight.

***

"Guys, you've been a great bunch tonight. We finished even earlier than expected," Pietro announced as people left the kitchen studio after we devoured our pizzas.

"Pietro, can you go over the part about kneading the dough with me? I've forgotten a few steps," I lied as I walked toward him.

"Of course, sugar. I think you'll need a little...guidance from me about your technique." He chuckled, shifting his stance. "I'm not in a hurry."

"Well, aren't you?" I bit my lower lip, pretending I didn't see Saph roll her eyes.

He took a step forward. "I'd like to teach you-"

"I hate to break it to you, but Julian's car just arrived," Saph interrupted, gazing at the window. "He's here to pick us up, and he's early as usual."

I groaned, then turned to the hot hunk. "Can you give my friend and me a moment? I'll be right back."

"Sure," he replied, placing his hands in his jeans pockets. "I'm waiting for you, baby."

I took Saph by the arm, and we stepped out of the classroom. "Sweetie, can you stall my brother?" I pleaded.

"How am I supposed to do that? What should I say to him?" Saph shot back, folding her arms.

"Tell him I need extra help with cooking. He'll buy it. He knows I suck at making food."

"Vera, you're pushing it."

"Saph, I'm asking you as a friend. Cover for me. Use your wits, your charm, or your tits." I stared at Saph's perky breasts. "He likes your tits."

"Julian hates waiting," Saph said. She pursed her lips and tilted her head.

"C'mon, Saph. Please? You're his girlfriend. Give him the blowjob of his life. Anything. Just stall him," I begged, cupping my hands in prayer.

"Okay, I'll do it for you. Make it quick!" Saph huffed, then stuck her head in the classroom as I walked back inside. "It was nice meeting you, Pietro. Oh, and Vera here-she's so single! It looks like you both could use a good fuck!"

"Saph!" I protested, but it was too late. She had already walked out of the cottage to keep Jules company.

***

Closing the door, I turned to face the grinning hunk, who removed his apron. I couldn't miss the prominent bulge at the front of his jeans. "Do you have protection?" I asked, unbuttoning my blouse and unclasping my bra to reveal my breasts.

Pietro smiled, then lifted off his shirt to reveal taut muscles and a smooth, shaven chest. He reached for the back pocket of his jeans and handed me a condom wrapper.

"Nice tits, but I want to see your pussy too," he murmured, massaging my breasts.

"On one condition. I'm in control," I answered, taking off my skirt and thong.

", you are in control, princess," he said, licking his lips as his eyes traveled to my shaven pussy.

"I'll have to set Willy free," I teased, undoing Pietro's belt and jeans button. After pulling the zipper down, my fingers slid inside his cotton boxers to feel his thick, hard meat.

"Fuck," he growled at my touch. He pushed his jeans and boxers down as I slid the condom on his cock. I perched on the flour-covered kitchen bench and spread my legs wide open for him.

One swift push was all it took for his Italian dick to fit snugly inside me, and we began the best birthday fuck I'd ever had. Little did I know that sexy Pietro was just an appetizer. My hunt for prime meat in a wicked game of seduction was about to start.