9 You taste like candy

Word of warning: chapters nine and ten are super-charged steamy chapters. If it makes you uncomfortable, skip to chapter eleven. That's Sapphire on the cover in the media box ⬆️.

Song: Like Lovers Do by Hey Violet, suggested by DariaLamtsova - author of award-winning and Wattpad featured story A Bad Fall.

Vera

Alistair released my nipple from his mouth and let go of my breasts, making me whimper for him. "Would you like to play a little game, sweetheart?" he asked as he removed his boxer shorts. Out sprang a thick, long cock that jutted from a nest of pubic curls.

"Do you mean a game with your snake?" I tilted my head, revealing a naughty smile.

"He's your pet tonight, love."

"Let me kiss him," I proposed as I began to massage his velvet-smooth length, toying with the bald tip.

"Fuck, you're born for this," Alistair groaned.

Gripping the shaft tightly, I kneeled before him and looked up. "Tell me, Daddy. Would you like the blowjob of your life?"

Alistair chuckled. "Only by the woman of my dreams."

"Mmm, kissing you here is what I want to do," I purred, breathing in his heady scent. My lips greeted his smooth glans, which twitched with delight. A droplet of pre-ejaculate escaped from the slit, only to be captured by my tongue.

"That's it. Use that dirty, pouty mouth of yours," Alistair said, grabbing my messy hair. "You like eating cock, don't you, sweetheart?"

"I love your big Daddy cock," I gushed between licks and sucks.

"Good. Suck on the head. Keep moving your hands up and down my shaft. That's it, that's my good girl."

"You taste like candy, Mister Scott." I licked the head like a sweet popsicle, hoping his juices would build, then explode in my mouth.

"Keep playing with me! Touch me." Alistair gripped my hand to speed up the pace. My lips tightened, intensifying my sucks while my tongue flicked the smooth tip of his uncircumcised dick.

His groans grew louder as I took him in deeper, devouring as much as I could.

"Oh fuck, Vera! You suck like a pro!" he shouted. "Do you swallow? Do you, sweetheart?"

I looked up at him, nodded, then plopped his cock in my mouth again. I felt him stiffen and bulge before his voice heightened to a crescendo, screaming out my name. His cock squirted salty cum, pooling in my mouth. On cue, I washed the warm fluid down the back of my throat as he loosened his hold on me.

"Mmm," I hummed, staring up at Alistair as he wiped strands of hair away from my face. "Dessert was delicious!"

***

Minutes later, we were in the jacuzzi, which carried the sweet scent of roses and vanilla. The rose petals floating on the water stuck on our skin as we clung to each other in a greedy embrace.

Alistair grabbed a washcloth and squirted a mandarin-scented moisturizing shower gel on it. He used the soapy cloth to rub my skin in a circular motion, just above my shoulder. His other hand rubbed my lower back, creating pulses of energetic excitement through my body.