My love

Sarah's pov :
After the arrangements for the meeting and presentation were right , we went in the room waiting for them. Even though I was not the one giving the presentation, I was nervous, to see him.

He destroyed me completely. He took away everything, my friends , my family, my life. He played dirty. The pain he gave me was working slowly. It killed me each and every moment. I didn't realise It when I was in Switzerland. As my mind was occupied by the property thing, I completely forgot the whole lovey-dovey drama ,he played with me. I got a time to think about it when I went to France. And it hurts like a bitch. I don't hate him. I feel nothing for him. Even my hatred is better than his love .I won't play him, let Karma do the bad deed.

I still don't know how is bhai and Bhabhi doing. I kept my word and I didn't try to contact anyone. Things have been quite hard. But I had a family away from family: The Carringtons. Soon they came in and there he was : Mr. Asshole.

I saw his face go pale the moment his eyes fell on me. I gave him and everyone in the room a welcoming smile. Mr. Carrington introduced us.
"This is Ms. Alanna. The production manager." He said and I extended my hand for a hand shake.
"Hello, sir! It's an honour to meet you!" I said plastering my fake smile. His hand wasn't leaving mine. I cleared my throat and then he left it.

We all sat on our places. And the meeting cum presentation began. I had my full concentration on the presentation but his full attention was on me. I tried my best to act all normal. After 1 hr we were done with the meeting and it was finalised that he will do business with us.

After the meeting got over I got a call from Adam. He was Mr. Carrington's son. He was 2 yrs younger to me and a bit popular in the girls. Adam taught me a lot of things. Most importantly he taught me to live my life to the fullest. After losing my child I was lifeless. It was him who made me smile and taught me how beautiful life can be.He reminded me of Matt. God! I don't even know what Matt and others do now!

"Alanna I need help!" He said on the phone.

"As usual , tell me in front of whom should I pretend to be your girlfriend?" I spoke calmly. I had done that before,a lot of time. He was indeed popular in girls but he attracted the wrong girls. And then he needed me, "his fake girlfriend" to shoo them .

"It's Emma, I need to get rid of her, she's a hard nut to crack. She won't buy our lie that easily".

"Don't worry I got it!"

"Ok then! Let's meet at Mystic Martin by 7 :00 pm".

"Fine by me". I said.

"Love you! Babe".

"Love you! Honey!" Ya! Those were our nicknames we used when we pretend to be a couple.

I was smiling widely, it's always fun to do this act. The actor in my gets a chance to show its talent. I was called in Mr. Carrington's cabin.

"Sir you called me?" I said entering his cabin. Shantanu was sitting right there,but I acted like I didn't see him.

"Yes , Mr. Sharma ,here wants a tour of our office and he asked for you". He said looking tense. I knew he was worrying about me,but I could handle him. What worse can he do? Talk about other girls to piss me off,but that won't work as my feeling for him are long dead with my baby.

"Sure sir!".I said smiling . After that I guided Shantanu outside Mr. Carrington's cabin and then we left for the tour. I showed him all the places, trying my best to act professional. His eyes were just on me, but I never met his gaze, I kept on walking in front of him ,telling him about our company and it's future plans.

Soon we were alone in an empty corridor. It was quite awkward. I kept on looking at my fingers while walking, he didn't speak either . I was actually shocked that he didn't even taunt me once. He didn't try to insult me at all. I Guess he is tired of it as well.