I love her!!

Shanu's POV :
Today is a very important day . Today I will make my Queen officially mine.
Sarah. I saw her in the freshers party , she was a junior and I was her senior .
The moment I  saw her I knew it she will be mine, forever and ever.
After being friends for 6months I proposed her and she said yes .

But like all stories there was a villain. The villain was none other than "Yug Oberoi". He is the youngest billionaire in the country and Sarah's brother.

Sarah told him about me and his instant opinion was "he is after your money".
Which is wrong.
I tried to confront him but he tried to buy my love saying,"I'll give you a blank cheque,but leave my sister". When i denied he threatened me by saying he'll send Sarah abroad and make sure she never meets me .

That shook me from the root. It's when I decided that I have to marry her . I can't live without her. I told her about our plan and she agreed .

So now I am going to pick her up from Oberoi mansion.
It's a big risk to mess up with the youngest billionaire but it's worth it.

After the wedding . I took her to my house . It will be difficult for her to adjust in my house as it's just a 1bhk flat and the place where she lived was literally a palace.
Sarah's house

Shanu's flat :

Shanu's flat :

She was quite excited about the welcoming ceremony which mom had promised her

She was quite excited about the welcoming ceremony which mom had promised her. When we reached our place  there was complete silence which was unexpected. I turned towards Sarah and she had the same expression.

She avoided the fact being extremely tired ,so I showed her the room to rest.
She slept instantly,she was looking like an innocent baby while sleeping , pecking her lips softly I left to see other arrangements

In the afternoon mom called me to discuss something important. I thought it was about the welcoming ceremony but it was about something else.
She wanted Sarah for her money and now that she left everything behind ,she was just extra load in this house. I was furious on this ,not wanting to get into a heated argument I decided it will be better if i leave.

Now I have to find a job , but who will give me a job I'm just a student
Let's see now.