A new life!

Sarah's POV :
For the entire week I've been waiting for him. I haven't left the window in my room. The answer for bhabhi's question is still unknown to me. If I go back with him then I'll have the same life , same taunts , same work . If I say no then I'll be able to complete my education, I can work with Bhai plus I'll have a happy family with me , Bhai and bhabhi. But you won't have Shanu ...!! Said my mind.

First he has to come and then it is for me to decide. I hope you come. I hope you still believe in us!

It was our last day in Delhi. Everything was packed and moved, but my heart was with him. We have fought with each other , didn't spend much time together in the past few months but still there is this bond which connects us. I can't understand , but I feel Shanu needs me now, he needs me the most! Should I call him? But I promised bhai that I won't talk to him. Whatever happened between us was ,is and will always be in my heart. Buried deep .

It was time for our flight and he didn't come. Maybe he wanted to get rid of me. Maybe he loved me less, maybe he lost his believe in us.

Sitting in the car I gave one last look to the place where I grew up, I met all the servants who worked here,who took care of me and my family. I will miss India but a new journey awaits for me. I will move on . It's difficult but I will do it , if he is going to live happily then I will live happily as well. I will focus on my career. From the previous months I understood one thing , you should be independent whether it be financially or emotionally. Never get involved with someone so deeply that their absence make you feel empty,lonely.

I don't know whether we'll meet in our future life or not,but I will always remember that there was a guy, the guy whom I loved deeply, the guy whom I married, the guy who broke my heart. I hope we never meet in our future life. I hope you achieve all your goals that you dreamt of. I hope you understand the pain I went through . I hope I never loved you....

Saying this I fell into deep slumber ..
new life here I come......