Chapter 11 (Edited)

"Tell me to kiss you." He wrapped his arm around my waist as he pulled me too close.

We were standing on the roof of his company's building close to railing. The whole roof was decorated with lot of light and lanterns. A table was set between the pool and railing. The four pillars around the table had white net sewn with fairy lights draped on pillars as curtains. The pool also had candles around it's four sides with a meter space.

His demand was sudden. "Aren't you too demanding for today? I was in impression that it was my birthday." I lightly kissed his jaw sucked on the spot and pulled away.

"Don't be a tease." His fingers wrapped around the end of my hair moving my head toward him.

"Ask me." He whispered huskily.

I bit my lip to stop the giggle from escaping my lips. I made a thoughtful expression. "Let me think about it."

His grip tightened on my hairs as he commanded me by his eyes. "Love." I loved when he called me in his deep baritone voice.

And I also loved pushing his buttons but I knew it was time to stop.

"Alright, Kiss me Hudayfah Khan." I whispered seductively.

"Not not like this. I furrowed my brows in confusion. "Ask me like you did that night." He tugged my head more toward his face.

"You quite like to remind me about that night. Don't you?" He had a pleasing look in his eyes with a smirk on his face that said you know I do.

"Kiss me Hud." My voice displayed longing and huskiness just like that night.

"Mhmmm perfect." saying that he wrapped his lips om me. At the same time. I heard the fireworks starts. I pulled away from him to look at the fire works on sky that made the night more beautiful and exciting.

"You are quite something Hudayfah Khan. Aren't you?" He gave me a full blown smile.

"I try to be for you." I didn't need to think twice before pulling on his tie to press my lips fully on his for the second time. Even the red flush on my cheeks didn't stop me from devouring his soft lips. Our passion measuring each other as we heard the sound of fire works exploding in the sky.

I woke up with a gasp as I pulled myself in sitting position in bed. I pulled my hairs out of my face. Memory. It was memory not a dream. It was my birthday. The happiest birthday of my life. I felt warm water drops trailing down my face. I touched my cheeks and found them damp with tears.

Could a happy memory cause this much sadness? I guess when you have a memory of a person who can't be physically close to you and the memory leave nothing but longing. It could cause this much pain.

My eyes fell on figure sleeping soundly on bed. It was my husband's figure. I was dreaming about my dead Husband's touch while sleeping on the bed with my current husband. Shame, guilt and remorse were filling me up.

The fact that I still longed for his touch while Zakariya was lying beside me. It made the guilt triple.

It been three weeks since our marriage. Our life was ordinary. He never pushed his boundaries and I never stepped forward. He was always there in nights holding me in his arms comforting me after I woke up from nightmare. I would imagine them to be Hudayfah's arms and the peace would be tremendous. I was guilty as charged but it felt good. Day by day it was becoming difficult for me to separate Zakariya from Hudayfah. I was trying to find another man's touch in someone else.

Sometime I failed to do so and it made me frustrated. Zakariya didn't deserve it that's why I tried to keep our contact to minimum. He noticed but never questioned. Sometime I wanted him to. I didn't know my wish would be full filled to soon.