Chapter 2 (Edited)

3rd person P.O.V:

The tension in drawing room didn't evaporate even after Zakariya left. They all were silent thinking when the eldest sibling Edward whispered. "A link if that's what he required then we must provide it."

"What's on your mind brother?" the youngest sibling William asked.

"Radcliffe." Edward addressed him. "What if we make a new link that will bind her and the child to this family?"

"It doesn't say anything about it here so its is possible." Radcliffe the lawyer answered.

"Splendid." A smile formed on Edward's face.

"I don't understand. What do you have in mind?" This time Laura the second eldest sibling asked.

"Laura You want Benjamin to be next Lord. Don't you?" He stated.

"Yes." She answered without hesitation.

"I believe. He is a perfect candidate in given circumstances that I and William don't have a son." He said.

"So you will make him the Lord." She confirmed.

"Yes, but there is a condition." He told her.

"What's that?" She asked.

"He have to marry Noor and raise Hudayfah's child." Answered William and Edward smiled and answered. "Indeed."

"This is utter nonsense. She is Hudayfah's widow." Laure recoiled.

"You should be grateful for given the privilege little sister considering what the traitor of your husband did." Edward said in a dark note.

"You need my son." Laura mocked.

"Don't be foolish sister." William interjected. "Your son won't survive a day if we don't ensure to everyone that he is worthy and trustable."

"So what is your decision Laura?" Asked Edward.

"I will send Benjamin." She replied.

"Good choice." Said William.

"But what if, She birth a female." Laure added

"We will see. For now prepare for wedding." Edward ordered.

           🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Zakariya P.O.V:

Almost at evening Aunt Sara and Uncle reached London. As I received her and uncle. She latched on me and cried. She considered Hudayfah her own son and I knew it wasn't easy for her. When I asked her about Arish then she told me that she left him at a friend's house. I couldn't even imagine, How would he take it?. He was very close to Hudayfah.

Auntie said she wanted to see Hudhayfah body as she couldn't make herself believe until she sees it for herself. I took her and uncle to funeral home where after seeing him, she broke down.

On our way to manor. She composed herself and asked about Noor's condition. Not knowing how to answer her, I didn't reply.

Once we reached manor. I took her and uncle to Noor. When she entered in. Her hand flew to her mouth seeing her in that state. Noor pale figure was laying on bed, her eyes closed and I.V attached to her hand. She walked toward her and took a seat on bed beside her. She moved her hand through her hair in a motherly way. "Ohh my child. What happend to her?" She asked me.

"She is in trauma. She was standing before him when he was shot. She watched him as he took his last breath."

"Why do you mean?" Auntie asked looking at Hudayfah coat that was around her shoulders and tie that she still tightly clutched in her hand even in her state of unconsciousness.