The assassin was too quick for him to shoot, instead, the assassin shot him through the head causing student number 12 to fall down backwards due to the impact.

That was until the assassin noticed something from the 'person' he shot.

'Wha-?! A dummy?!' The assassin thought as he looked at the supposedly 'person' he shot.

Turns out the person he shot was nothing but a dummy, a dummy that was created in complete silence to distract him from everything they were actually planning.

"That's where you'll want to aim!" Ritsu exclaimed giving Chiba instructions.

Chiba got out of his hiding spot and pointed his gun to where he's supposed to shoot.

"Okay." Chiba cooly said with a smirk. (A/N: When he said that with that tone of voice in the anime, I swear I had a nosebleed. HE'S SO COOL!! GOD, I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!)

He proceeds to shoot his shot and a loud bang was heard.

"Hahaha....HAHAHAHA!!" The assassin laughed out loud when he realized that Chiba missed him and how he wasn't shot.

"You missed. Now I know where the second one is-ACK" He starts and aimed his gun at Chiba, but before he could shoot.

The stage light swung at him and hit him with brute force, causing some of the lights to shatter on it.

'Th-They aimed for the brackets.....on the stage lights...?' The assassin thought as he saw the hook that the stage light was on a few minutes ago.

The assassin placed a foot forwards and was able to recover from the sudden impact he got, he proceeds to aim his gun at Chiba, but before he could.

Two bangs were heard.

The first bang caused the assassin to drop his gun, the second one....

Made him scream in pain. Which got everyone's attention.

"ARGHHHHH!!" The assassin yelled out as he clutched his shot bicep.

'Wha-? There was no plan of shooting him!' Everyone thought as they looked at the assassin that was on the ground and clutching his bicep in pain.

'Who did this?' Korosensei thought as he was caught off by he sudden attack at the assassin.

Soon, all their questions were answered when they suddenly felt a chill running through their backs, the temperature of the room drop and some were starting to tremble due to sudden fear.

"Hoo~" A cold and venomous voice was heard throughout the room, shivers ran through everyone's backs.

"You got some nerve to get in our way." The cold voice said.

Her shadowy figure was seen by everyone, her arm was raised and in her palm held a gun. Her (e/c) eyes glowed in anger, causing everyone to see how angry and terrifying her eyes were.

Her cold eyes glared at the man that was onstage, the assassin could see her eyes and flinched to how cold her gaze was towards him.

He could feel himself trembling under her gaze.

She moved a bit to the side, which caused everyone to see who she was. Their eyes widened when they saw who she was.

"(Y/n)..." Nagisa breathed out as he looked at his bestfriend.

"You..." (Y/n) said as she lowered her arm and coldly gazed at the injured man.

"Don't piss me off. I still have a fucking headache." She said back to her usual self and let out a tired sigh as she held her head.