"Numbers 4 and 5, film the target from between the seats! Use Ritsu to tell Chiba-kun what's going on onstage!" 

"Ponytail, move to the front-left!" Korosensei said using nicknames now to confuse the enemy.

"Motorcycle Fan, you too-- two seats to the front-left!"

"The person who out of curiosity went to Takebayashi's top maid cafe and was alarmed he liked it, make a big racket to confuse the enemy!" Korosensei babbled out a really weird and very specific code name.

"SHADDUP! HOW THE HELL DID YOU KNOW I WENT?!" Terasaka exclaimed at his octopus teacher as he created a huge racket by banging on the seats in front of him.

"Ngh.." (Y/n) let out a grunt which caught Karma's attention. Karma proceeds to rub her head gently, hoping it would soothe the pain from her head.

'Now I have no idea where everyone is!' The assassin thought as he looked around trying to pinpoint everyone.

"Okay, Chiba-kun. It's time. After I give this next command, fire at will" Korosensei calmly instructed Chiba.

"Argh! Where are you dammit!" The assassin angrily exclaimed as he pointed his gun everywhere trying to find where Chiba is.

"Hayami, you're on follow up as the situation requires. You're looking to block off the enemy's movements." Korosensei said towards Hayami.

"But before that, a word of advice for the two who don't let their feelings show:" He said catching the two sniper's attention.

"When you both failed at shooting me earlier today, you began to doubt your own skill. You don't whine or make excuses, and your classmates forced their confidence onto you, thinking 'Surely they can handle it.'"

"No one would notice your anguish." He said.

Once the two heard that, flashbacks started appearing inside their heads. Remembering the pain they went through for enduring everything.

"But it's alright." Korosensei said snapping the two back to reality.

"You don't have to bear all that pressure alone. If you two miss, we'll switch over to a strategy of shuffling people and guns around so no one can tell who's pulling the trigger." Korosensei said.

"We can use that strategy because everyone here has gone through training and tasted failure. You have allies at your side who share your experience."

"So with that peace of mind, go ahead and fire." Korosensei finishes.

The two started calming a bit and were no longer doubting themselves, they were ready and prepared.

"Heh. Thanks for that." The assassin said.

"That little speech gave me enough time to figure this out."

"Student number 12 is the only one who hasn't moved. And yet they're breathing heavily like they're planning something."

"The second someone pops up in that area, I'll shoot to kill." He said with a grin.

"All right: here we go!" Korosensei says confidently.

'It tastes divine! Right now I'm one with my gun... and I don't plan on missing!' He says as he licked the tip of his gun, excitement filling inside him as he waited for everything to start.

"Student number 12! Stand and fire!" Korosensei instructed.

The seat that had student number 12 behind it quickly stood up and pointed his gun at the assassin, but before he could fire.