Teachers, Classmates and Children

Chapter 2: Teachers, Classmates and Children

                The Big Three were in the office getting their schedules. They shared some classes together like their first period and last. While some classes they had alone or only one of their brothers.  They found their way to their first class, Algebra. The teacher was a strict middle aged man named, Mr. Gonzales. He was about to start his discussion when a familiar demigod entered. Mr. Gonzales wasn’t so pleased at Percy. He stepped in front of him staring him down.

                “Sorry, I’m late sir.” Percy said

                “Do you have any idea what time it is, young man” he said “you better have a good explanation”

                “I was with Pa…Mr. Blofis. He asked me to get his bag he left at the trunk of his car”

                “I will not accept such lies, young man what is your name?”

                “Percy Jackson and I am not lying. I have a note” he searched through his pockets and gave the teacher a crumpled piece of paper

                The teacher looked at the crumpled piece of paper. He looked frustrated at being talked back and for being wrong “Very well then go take the empty seat over there”

                He started the roll call and the introduction of home room class everyone was obviously bored so everyone made conversations to their seat mate. And of course with Percy being well Percy he started to talk to his seatmate who coincidentally is Michael aka Zeus.

                “Hey I’m Percy”

                Zeus looked at his brothers who shrugged then turned back to Percy “Michael”

                “You’re new here aren’t you” he said “I haven’t seen you here before”

                “Yeah my brothers and I are” Zeus said

                “Cool how many brothers do you have? What year are they in?” Percy asked curiously

                The other two chuckled at the demigod’s curiosity. The ADHD is acting up again they thought

                “Well I have two brothers” Zeus started

                “And we’re over here” Percy turned around. Poseidon waved and Hades nodded from beside him.

                “I’m only guessing here either you guys are stepbrothers or twins except instead of two there are three of you”

                Poseidon thought for a moment “Triplets I think it’s called.” He smiled “I’m Mark, Mark Olympia”

                “Percy, Percy Jackson”

                “Nice to meet you Percy” Poseidon said smiling. He was happy to see his son hopefully able to learn of his life. And finally be able to learn him better. The other two gods weren’t so happy. But Hades kept his mouth shut he knew what it meant for his brother and would most probably do the same if it were Nico. Zeus however wasn’t so nice, especially when Percy had invited them to sit with him and his friends at lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Why do we need to go? I mean honestly he is your son” Zeus complained