Not to Understand the Female Race

It was an unusual day of school for the gods. They had gone to school that day with girls giggling in every direction. And they weren’t the only ones that thought this most of the guys, well the non-hormone driven guys, thought it was weird. It had never occurred to the guys, and the gods, that the Halloween dance was close. In fact it was in the upcoming Saturday. It was a girl’s choice dance. So most of the girls in their school would find some guy to go, so they don’t have to go alone. The gods looked around at the girl strangely.

                “I wonder what’s up with all the girls” Hades said

                Poseidon shrugged “Beats me. One does not understand the female race. It’s safer that way.”

                “Anyway” Zeus interrupted “I have to head to History, which starts in ten minutes”

                “And the reason you’re going there early is…?”

                “You know how teacher lets you seat wherever you want?”

                “Yeah…”

                “Well in this case instead of going to class to get a seat in the front you get a seat in the back. That way you can sleep throughout the class and the teacher won’t be able to say anything cuz they can’t see you. So I have to go. See yah” and with that Zeus is out of the ‘building’

                “Have I ever told you that we have a weird brother?” Hades asked

                “A million times” Poseidon replied

                “Anyway I have to go too. I have Chemistry next. The teacher is very strict and is usually there five minutes before time. I swear that woman is strange. I was there two minutes before the bell rang and she marked me late. Just cuz she was there before I was.”

                “Don’t worry bro” Poseidon said “Their all like that remember of my trip to the teacher’s office”

                “I still can’t believe you got that in video.” Hades said shaking his head “Anyway see you later”

                Poseidon went to his locker to grab his Biology book before heading off to class. A girl in a cheerleader uniform was giggling with her friends nearby. She whispered something in their ears and after another set of giggles she walked towards Poseidon. When he closed the door of his locker, his green eyes met with blue.

                “Hey Mark” she said flirtishly

                “Uh…Hi?” Poseidon said uncomfortable. Poseidon may be known for some of his affairs with mortal women. But never with a very girly, spoiled and … well snobbish ones. He usually likes those who are simple, not so attracted to flashy, like Amphrite and Sally. After all the sea is nothing but beauty in its natural form. He remembers this girl in class. Her name is Danna; she was one of those girls who almost literally had their face dunked in makeup, model thin, and very spoiled. She circled him like she was examining him. And it made him feel more uncomfortable as a frog being watched for dissection.

                “You’re cute. Not too much muscle… you should totally work on that. We should date so I can tell you what to wear, especially with the upcoming dance. You would look great in a …”

                “I’m sorry.” Poseidon said trying to find his way out of this perfumed encased death trap. “Uh I already…have a girlfriend” well more like a wife