Kidz

Hades

                After getting stuck with Demeter and Zeus the kid, let’s just say I want to get out of this house. Demeter’s continuous chatter on cereal, Zeus’s continuous complains. If I wasn’t stuck like this I would’ve left already.

                Actually once there was a time where Zeus had gotten so bored he started acting like a kid in the room. He would ask too many questions. It’s annoying really. He’s still in the room!

                “So Hades, can you play a game with me?” Zeus said smiling like a small child. I looked at the clock on the wall of the room. It was just ten in the morning!

                I groaned “Fine!”  I said “What do you want to do ?”

                “I don’t know what do you want to do?”

                “I want to sleep? Read perhaps?”

                “Other than that” Zeus said frowning.

                “Alright, do you know how to play chess?”

                “No” he said

                “Do you want to know how?”

                “Sure!” he said enthusiastically. He went to the drawer in the room, where our sisters had placed a couple of board games. He took out a wooden black and white board. I taught him the places of the pieces and their moves. After a few minutes of teaching, we started to play.

                After two minutes of playing I was getting the upper hand, but I have to admit, he is good for a first timer. We both got so sick bored that we started to play rock paper scissors. It had started after lunch. And then Poseidon entered the room

                “Hey guys” he said and I was still playing with kid Zeus “What’s going on”

                “Playing Rock paper scissors.” Zeus said playfully “I already have 1763 points”

                “HELP!!” I said pleadingly “He’s been driving me nuts for the past four hours”

                “Hey, we did that before.” Poseidon said “I remember reaching 1 million”

                “Oo!!!” Zeus said “I want to do that too! 1770”

                “Thanks a lot Poseidon” I grumbled

                “Anything for you big bro” he said smirking then he left the room. Sometimes I hate having brothers. They can be so annoying.

                Even before, Poseidon was slightly getting on my nerves. Slightly because that time I also wanted to play with another boy. Can you imagine spending twenty four hours a day for little over one millennia with three girls? And you can’t escape those three. Like me right now. Then a totally genius plan came into my mind.

                “Hey Zeus” I said “I am really tired; I need to go to sleep. Maybe you could bother Poseidon.”

                He just shrugged “Sure why not” he said finally leaving me some peace.

                I thought I would have a peaceful weekend. But sadly…no. I woke up to little kid…kids.

                “Wha!” I sat up. And was shocked with what I was seeing. A blast from the past, a small child with unruly black hair and sparkling green eyes was lying on my stomach.