Teachers or Students

After the whole trip the gods had a better understanding with their children. The gods were now lounging inside their apartment. They were watching the movie, Clash of the Titans. They were all laughing on the couch as Perseus fought with Calibos.

                “Perseus is too strong to get beat by someone as amateur as Calibos” Hades said “All his soul does is chatter about ‘how he was violated of rights’ seriously? What was violated? NOTHING!”

                “I agree” Poseidon said “I’ve met Perseus he was strong. That king was an idiot”

                “Your Perseus isn’t bad either” Zeus commented “plus back then we couldn’t even talk civilly without fighting. Much more agree with each other”

                “Yeah good times” Hades said leaning back his arms behind his head. The three laughed and enjoyed the movie till the phone rang. They just ignored it and let the answer machine get it.

                “Hello Hello this is the residence of the Olympia Brothers one two and three. Please leave a message after the beep.”

                “Okay who was the one who thought of that idea anyway?” Hades said

                “You did” Poseidon said “We were bored and started to make up different messages for the telephone. Zeus and I recorded you and used that.”

                “And WHY did you do that!”Hades asked exasperatedly

                Zeus shrugged “Hey its seemed fun.”   

                BEEP “Hello this is Mrs. Brown from Goode High School. I’ve called to inform you that Mr. Mark Olympia failed to take a Algebra exam. He needs to go talk to Mr. Gonzales after school. That is all, good Day”

                “Great!” Poseidon exclaimed “Absolutely FANTASTIC!”

                “Don’t Worry bro” Hades said “It won’t be so bad”

                Ω Scene Change ψ

The door of the teacher’s faculty was very haunting. It had a glass window that was translucent so all you can see is the shadows of the teachers walking back and forth. But today, it was really different from the normal ‘scary room’ demeanor. The three gods looked at the shadows and the noise coming from the door. It was like a party in there! Poseidon cautiously knocked at the door. All the noise stopped. The door opened. The very cranky science teacher opened the door.

                “Yes?”

                “Well…” Zeus said

                “BYE!” Hades said to Poseidon and grabbed Zeus’ hand and ran.

                The teacher looked at Poseidon expectantly. He can’t believe that he was getting scared from this woman’s gaze. That only happened with his sisters and, on some occasions, his wife.

                “I,um” Poseidon stuttered “I need to talk to Mr. Gonzales.” 

                The teacher motioned him to follow her. She led him into the teacher’s lounge. It was a room connected to the teacher’s faculty. Where they hang out, eat, grade papers other than at their table.

                “Wait here” she ordered. I looked around the place. It was like the snack room in Olympus. Just the basic water dispenser, a vending machine and tables.  Nothing interesting in the room. Mr. Gonzales entered the room. He had a book in his hand and a bond paper in the other.

                “Alright Mark. Sit down” he motioned to the table. He opened the book in front of me “solve the following with the check marks from these two pages. Come inside when you’re done”

                And with that he was gone. He sighed might as well get this over with Poseidon thought. He read the question in the book.

                Find the area of the inscribed polygon given AC=26m

                A Triangular piece of land has dimensions 42m, 27m, and 35m. Find the area of the land.

                Urg this is going to be a long day…

Poseidon’s POV

                Damn it the dude didn’t give me my Algebra quiz. He gave me Trigonometry questions. The nerve. It wasn’t my fault I got sick. I wasn’t going to stay here and be insulted this way. I mean even for a mortal that is cruel. Just because he is physically older doesn’t mean he could just do that to kids. News flash I am millennias older than this bozo. I answered his stupid questions. Athena may think that I am stupid. I’m not stupid. I just choose to see things in a different way. I finished the test and peaked through the faculty room window.

                It was a shocking sight. There were teachers throwing around pieces of paper. The teacher near the window was actually playing tetris on his computer. This was pure gold. I took out my phone and videoed some of this. One of the bigger teachers had this frizz bee in his hand and tossed it to the other teacher in the other side of the room. There was another small teacher who was in the middle trying to catch the frizzbee. The teacher near my side caught it. Now I see why he was trying to get it. On the frizz bee, there was an embarrassing picture of the teacher as a kid. Braces, and a skirt! The teacher was a dude. HOLY OLYMPUS THIS IS GOLD!

                I searched for my math teacher in the crowd. He was asleep his head leaning backwards and his mouth wide open. The teacher beside him was doodling in his face like a kid. There was a handle bar mustache and a uni-brow already drawn. Now he was finishing making cheek marks making him look like some violated doll. I was about to take a picture when the teacher beside him started shoving pencils into his nose. Seeing how many could fit.

                One…two…three…four…five………twenty…twenty-one.

                The front door opened and the strict looking science teacher is back.

                “What is going on here!” the other teachers scrambled back into their seats. Like students when the teacher enters the classroom. I manage to take the picture just before Mr. Gonzales woke up. HA take that you evil(beep)

                “We are in a SCHOOL” she scolded “I expect you to be like civilized adults not wild children”

                After a few minutes of watching the teachers get scolded like kids I decided that I wanted to get out of here. I knocked on the door again. The strict head teacher’s head came out of the door. When she saw me she went back in

                “John! Your student is outside!” Mr. Gonzales came out of the room he still had all the writing in his face.

                I held back my laugh. “Uh sir” I motioned my hands around my face. Gesturing that he has something on his face.

                He rubbed his face and the marker smudged a bit more. I gave up and just gave a thumbs up. He took my paper and his book and told me I was free to go. I casually walked out of the faculty room. Once I had gotten to the hallway I ran in search of my brothers. This was just plain hilarious. I may never look at a teacher the same way again.