I walked out the doors to see my friends by my car leaning on it. "Hey, guys!"  "I hate you!" Felix said pouting having his arms crossed. "Why?" I chuckled. "You made me leave early I was in the middle of playing Fortnite then I got dragged my Seungmin by the hair!!"  "Don't make me hate you more Felix aren't you embarrassed playing that game."  "Don't forget those cheesy ass dances," Jeongin said laughing.

I unlocked my car. I got inside sitting in the driver's seat, Jeongin went to the passenger seat, and Felix and Seungmin were at the back. I drove out of the parking lot. "Put a song!"  "PUT DAY6- SWEET CHAOS! Seungmin said. "No put Got7- YOU CALL MY NAME."  "I'll put Day6 first then Got7 how about that."

I plugged my apple music into the car.
Ten minutes in Seungmin sang Sweet Chaos and finished singing it with a smile on his face.

After that Jeongin sang Got7's new song You Call My Name.

"You and me" "we are one" "you're the reason for my life" "if you're not here, I'm not here" He sanged out Mark's part.

"Put Feel Special!" Felix screamed out scaring the three of us. "Fanboying over there aren't we?" I said giving a chuckle. "Huh? sorry my Twice heart is quaking over here I just have to hear my queen Dahyun verse so put it on!."  "Alright." Felix screeched it was finally Dahyun part.

'You make everything alright
구름이 햇살 없는
네가 바로 나의 Shining light
That's what you do
아무리 어두운 밤도 다시
I owe it to you
Because you make me feel"

"You make me feel special"

We stopped singing and started to laugh at Felix whose head was stuck in the window. "Don't you wanna pick a song?" Seungmin asked me clearing his tear away. "No, I'm fine."

We made it to my house I turn right going into my driveway. I unlocked my front door. Everyone quickly went to the bathroom and change into their swimming shorts.

I put on my shorts and some slides. I headed outside putting sunscreen on my body. I have a massive pool well it wasn't for me at first my parents bought it when they moved here this was where- if you know what I mean where I was conceived. Would I ever tell my friends that? No, I shall let them suffer.

I laid down on the lounge chair having a tan in the warm sun. Jeongin went first making a splash. Felix went second making a huge splash and splashing  Seungmin's sandcastle.

We stayed outside for an hour. We finally went inside and got showered and changed into our pajamas we all went to my room instead of their guest bedroom where they all had a room.

We sat on the fluffy carpet I had in the middle of my room. "So I got a date with Hyunjin hyung," Jeongin said biting his lip. "Wow, you finally asked him!" Seungmin said surprised.

"I wish! I was too nervous he came up to me and whispered in my ear if I wanted to go out with him and I said yes." "That's great news Jeongin I'm happy for you!" I told him giving him a big hug. After a second of silence, Felix spoke.

"Changbin and I are officially boyfriends!" Felix said chewing on popcorn. "When!" we all turn our heads in shock. "Last night." "He told me to wait and tell you guys but I couldn't hold it in I just wanted to tell you guys."  "We're so happy for you," we all smiled.

"How about you Seungmin?" We asked him since he's always private about his relationship.

"Hmm not interested in dating yet I can barely take care of myself what seems I can take care of someone else. I'll probably date one day but not today."

"What about you Jisung are you ever going to ask Minho out?"

"Nope. I don't have a chance he's straight."  "And?" Felix retorted back. "You can turn that fucker gay your Jisung your cute, adorable, look your cheeks are chubby you look like a squirrel. That was a compliment.". "Thank you."  "You're welcome."

"But I can't force someone to be gay! If he likes girls then he likes girls. I'm happy if he's happy that's what I want for him. Him being happy."

"That's bullshit you know damn well you want him to notice you."  "Yeah, but it's not going to happen."  "Not with that attitude mister."

"He probably does notice you. Did you think about that?" Felix said back.

"How?" "You stealing all his girlfriends duh!"  "Har Har..."  "Am I lying though?"

"I don't get it some people just look at people's looks and nothing else shouldn't they worry if they're going out with a serial killer? Maybe looks are a part of it, but they should worry if they can be trustworthy and would give them the time and day to communicate and you wouldn't be wasting your time on some jerk who doesn't give you the same energy." I told them.

"Okay Dr. Phil," Felix said applauding me.

"Okay, then what do you like about Minho.?" Seungmin asked knowing what I will say.

"You don't even have to ask I already have an answer for that. People might think he's one of the dumbest people you'll ever meet, but in reality, he's one of the top students from our whole school."  "Oh, so he's the guy I need to beat!" Seungmin said.
"Ah one day I was heading my way out the school I heard a voice- ". "A vOIce" I rolled my eyes at Felix.

"I looked through the window of the practice room and I see Minho dancing so hard it was amazing he was literally the definition of perfect.

I don't think nobody knows he can dance that well. Also have you guys heard this man's voice is so hot is like an angel came by and dropped him as a surprise for me. Also, his hair is the definition of a feather is soft ahh I want to touch it. He's the whole package that I want. Like is amazon ever going to deliver me a  5'8 man on my doorstep? If he ever asked me to bark, I'll go on my fours-"

"Okay ignoring the part of you being a dog, you are very much in love with this man. I don't know how you hide your feelings so well."

"What can I say he's perfect." As we talk more I see Jeongin falling asleep on Seungmin's shoulder.

"Alright let's go to sleep!"  "You're so boring," Felix said wanting to hear more gossip from Seungmin. "Bitch we've been talking all night."  "Fine." Everyone went back to their rooms. "Night Jisung"  "Night," I said back to them.

I grabbed my book that was full of Minho pictures is not creepy I'm just admiring his beauty.

I closed it putting it behind my clothes. I got into bed grabbed my soft pillow and fell asleep.

First chapter 💛

Word count 1868