16. Want a strip tease?

Start from the beginning

"Nope I'll pass." My food was placed in front of me by a smiling Carmen, "Thank you."

She nodded and placed El's in front of her too.
We ate our food amidst conversations, talking mostly about tv shows and celebrities. El adored Dave East and I adore Roddy Rich. We sang our favorite songs and played would you rather. Our lunch kinda turned into sister bonding shit.

El's phone beeped with a message, she opened it and replied, turning to look around for something before her eyes landed on my phone, "your Prince Charming wants to know why he's not able to reach you."

I turn the screen on but was blank, I sighed, "tell him my battery is dead, I'll text him soonest."

She went back to typing, "he said he has something important to tell you, so you should charge it or take mine."

"I'll go charge it and text him, I don't want Darrel down my throat ." I chuckled standing up to leave, El was blushing at the mention of Darrel's name.

I entered my room and put my phone on charge, it turned on automatically. I sent an instant reply to Andre.
Me
Boo🌹
Drey🤤💍❤️
Love, I miss you❤️
Me
🤦🏼‍♀️😂can't get enough of me so soon🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Drey🤤💍❤️
You know right babe,you're like oxygen. I can't get enough of you.
Me
Cheesy Drey😂, I miss you too boo❤️.
Drey🤤💍❤️
Want me to come over? Or you come over at mine? You've not been here before😩.
Me
How about tomorrow after church? Today's all about studying.
Drey🤤💍❤️
Sounds perfect, I'll come pick you up after church😌
Me
Gonna church tomorrow?
Drey🤤💍❤️
😔no love
Me
Why😏
Drey🤤💍❤️
It's been long I went to church😔
Me
Then I'm gonna come pick you up to church tomorrow morning be ready by 8😌, we gotta worship God together boo❤️.
Drey🤤💍❤️
😅Alright love❤️ anything for you.
Me
😩so whatcha doing?
Drey🤤💍❤️
I'm staring at pictures of you🤤
Me
😱pictures🤷🏻‍♀️
Drey🤤💍❤️
I secretly took them🤗 yesterday and on our outings.
Me
So you've literally been worshiping em😌❤️
Drey🤤💍❤️
Yes babe❤️😂
Me
Aww🤤😂❤️, confession time 🙈, I do have yours too.
Drey
I know babe❤️, been seeing you titling your phone to take them.🤗
Me
🙈wasn't discreet enough
Drey🤤💍❤️
I love that you have them babe🌹🤤
Me
🤤❤️❤️❤️
Drey🤤💍❤️
I'm all yours now love😉 you can take pictures anytime you like🙃
Me
You gonna sue me for invading of privacy😂 cause I'm gonna flood my gallery with your pictures anytime I can
Drey🤤💍❤️
No my hearts gonn swell😂

I set my phone aside and went to the bathroom to pee, coming back I was met with lots of heart texts from Drey. I replied him back  and the convo flowed , he made me laugh so hard with his jokes and we switched from texting to FaceTime.

He came into view lying on his bed shirtless, his skin glowing. He beamed at me when he caught me staring at his chest , winking and teasing me, "want a strip tease or this will do?"

"Shut up Drey, I don't even wanna see your neck." Lies I was so flushed, Drey is too much.

"That's not what it looks like now and on Thanksgiving, caught you checking me out babe."

Huh he really did see ? He was looking dashing that night and who I'm I not to check him out.
"I caught you checking me out too Drey, your eyes never leaving mine."

"You looked what should I say ? Ravishing and pretty  in your outfit, a beautifully and wonderfully made goddess was right before my eyes and you did want me to look? Babe you're no fun."  He rolled his eyes, shaking his head and then chuckling.

I did chuckle too, men will always be men. Hours flew by with us still talking. It felt like a short time when Andre had to go take his bath and meet up with a client. He didn't want to leave, I had to coax into going in exchange for a saliva sharing moment when we meet.

I got off the phone and took my bath too. I wore an onesie and went back to studying not before going to the kitchen for cookies and tea in case I was hungry.

El came into my room with her books to study with me. We ordered pizza after finishing the cookies . It was nice studying with her, we asked ourselves questions based on what we've learnt. Our fields of studies are different though , we had textbooks in hand for the answer so it was a lot easier.

We started dozing off around 10pm. El was the first, she refused to go back to her room and after a lot of failed attempts to carry her, I dragged her onto my bed and sent a goodnight text to Drey. He replied instantly telling me to dream about him.