16. Want a strip tease?

Start from the beginning

"I'm very happy yet our story just began,there's no fairytale in real life, just look at those hateful comments, I'm not giving my attention to them though but there are people like that out there who won't just comment , they'll work to tear us apart , the real fight is here , imma love and trust him no matter what so this love and relation will be stronger and more established."

She clapped her hand, "that's the spirit! Andre is a good guy , we all have our skeletons in our cupboard yeah but trust me he's a very good guy keep him very well!" She wiped fake tears, "and you my baby girl, you so grown giving this speech , I'm so proud of you."

"El you're such a drama queen , get the heck out of my room and lemme study in peace!" I shooed her out of my room laughing, "go tell Chloe, I know you're itching to tell her,bye!!"

I closed the door and went back to my study table , going through my notes and books , absorbing them in my memory. My phone rang causing me to pause the learning and pick it up.

"Hey Good morning boo."

"Good morning beautiful, how you feeling ?" His happy voice yet raspy sounded over the phone.

"I'm good you ? Did you just wake up ?"

"I'm good too and yeah, I completely passed out when I got into bed. I slept like a baby knowing I have the love of my life."

"Aww boo stop!"

"Allow me love, I didn't know what I was missing out."

"Lmao so what are you gonna do today?"

"I'm gonna head to my parents, I'm gonna tell my mother the news, why, do you miss me already?"

"I'm your dreams Drey, I'm studying the whole of today for exams after the break."

"Oh okay , I won't bar you from studying , you can text me when you're done or free alright?"

"Sure boo, I love you!"

"I love you more." He made kissy sounds into the phone.  I laughed and hanged up doing back to study, I've got people to make proud.

When I finished studying, I took my phone from the table, texting Drey and Nessa. My stomach rumbled , I had apple pie and juice for breakfast. I left my room to the kitchen and met Carmen behind the gas cooker, preparing something I have no idea of but smells nice.

I looked into the mixture on fire, it's ground beef, cubes steak, vegetables and macaroni cooked together,it kinda looks familiar, "what's on fire ?"

"American goulash, it's almost ready. Are you hungry?"

"Yes!" El came into the kitchen rubbing her stomach and answered, "I'm so famished Carmen."

Carmen stirred what was on fire adding a pinch of salt and tasted it, "Didn't you two eat breakfast?"

"We did." We chorused and sat at the island. I took out my phone and replied Nessa's text and stuffed it back into my tracksuit pant pocket, "I'll eat over here Carmen."

"Okay dear , I guess Elisa too will right?"She turned off the cooker, took out plates and dished the food.

"Yes Ma." El got up from her seat and opened the refrigerator pouring herself juice, "want some?"