Chapter 54: Insanity (Part 2)

Merged Zamasu Pov

My blade pierced through his chest. He gasped at the unexpected attack. As the life slowly escaped from his eyes, he used the last bit of his strength to grab Goki's hand. I ripped the blade off which resulted to his blood being splatered on me, finishing him off.

'Finally. The main problems are dealt with.'

I swiped my blade, cleaning the blood off it. I immediatly smelled the disgusting stench of their corpses. I walked away from the smell and placed two fingers on my forehead. Goki's Instant Transmission is probably the best ability I've stolen from her. I closed my eyes and concentrated. I pinpointed the remaining Mortals' locations and was ready to teleport. 

*CRACK*

My eyes widened at the crack of bones coming from behind me. I turned around and... Y/N's body was bent in an unnatural way. He looked absolutely mangled. 

*CRACK*

*SNAP*

I took a step back. Suddenly, his entire body snapped back into it's normal bone structure. I have never seen something like this. I thought once you kill them they are dead... My jaw dropped. This KI... It feels so... horrific.

Only with his feet, he stood up with his back leaned in. Out of instinct, I formed my blade. Why am I scared? He's just a Titan! His legs wobbled as he tried to stand straight.

Y/N: M̴͕̗̃̅o̶̼͝r̵̙͔̓t̶͍͇̕ȧ̴̼̦̕ĺ̸̞s̶̟͐,̷̯̓̌ ̷͔̦͑͛G̵̥̑o̵̢͝d̵̠̼̄̈s̸̖̳̆̊,̸̞͇͑͊ ̴̺̔T̷̡̗̉i̵̜̚t̶͂͠ͅạ̸̋̒n̵̡͖͑͌s̶̞͂̚.̶̣̼̋.̵̡̻́͋.̴̨̻̀ ̷̧̋̈́D̶̲̀o̴̗͚̅e̵̟̖̓́s̸͕̈́ ̶̡̱́i̵̡̱̕ṫ̴̛̖̥ ̵͈́m̴̠̮̍͛a̵̻͎͑͝t̸̬͂͑͜t̷̹͍̒e̸̟̎̒r̸̤͂̅ ̵̙̙̅w̸̦̉ḫ̵̅̕ǐ̸̧̓c̵̲̎ḧ̶́ ̶̗̿͠i̴̲̥̚s̴̨̛̓ ̴͍̄b̶̉ͅe̴̝͘t̵̟͂t̵̤͐ė̶̘̉r̴̜̉?̸̞̥̈́́

'The hell?'

His voice sounds like it came out of a damaged voice box. Almost robotic. He rotated his head as several more snaps came from his neck. He moved his hands up to his face and rubbed it. I don't know why, but I can feel an aura around him. This aura... Every single cell in my body was screaming for me to run from him. 

He caressed the back of his neck. This whole time his eye remained shut. The more I look at him the more confused I get. The cut on the right side of his face, his skinless hand, the big hole across his chest. He acts like he doesn't feel any of it. Is he immortal as well? That can't be. I'm sure he felt every single attack. 

Y/N: A̴̦̋̎l̶̤̅̏r̴̝̮̐̈́ḭ̵̜͐͗g̸͈̚͝h̶̢͂t̵͈̙͋̅,̶̩͉͒͝ ̴̤̄̓v̵̥͋̂o̸̤͊i̸̞̖͋̾c̸̤̦̉̚e̶͓̫͝?̷͍̈̀ ̴̰̹͒V̶̱̈́ò̶̲̾͜i̶̙̣̾č̶̘̈́eeeee. Okay, that is a lot better. 

My eye twitched as he started lightly jumping. Like he's warming up for some workout. 

'Is he mocking me?!!'

Out of anger, I dashed towards him, ready to stab him again. I was in the air, paralised to move. No matter how much I tried I wouldn't budge. His hand was reached towards me. Is this his secret attack? Gowasu never taught me about an attack that can stop the opponent in place.

His eye opened. I felt my heart stop beating for a second. A shining dark red eye was staring into my soul. My body was shaking in fear. I tried to scream, but my vocal cords won't respond, the only thing that came out of my mouth was a yelp.

A smirk spread across his face as he approached me. Why am I acting so childish?! My mind is confused and my body is afraid. The glow of his eye reflected off my face.