Chapter 17: "Wake up..."

Y/N Pov

Feeling the pain in my head I wake up laying on... nothing. Everything around me is engulfed in darkness. I sit up only to feel the ground beneath me and nothing else. Its like I am in the middle of a void. When I stood up I heard an explosion right next to me. It made my ears ring and my vision blurry. The void around me shifted into a destroyed city.

'Who is..?'

I saw a pink woman walking towards me. I tried to analise what she was wearing, but I couldn't. Something made me turn around to see myself lying on the ground with a giant hole in his stomach. He had tears running down his face... along with stains of blood below his mouth. The woman walked towards him and pointed at him. My eardrums dulled a bit. I heard fire devouring everything around me and buildings collapsing. Out of her finger came out a pink KI ball.

Woman: I wonder what you taste like?

Out of her finger came out a beam which transformed him(me) into a.....donut? The donut floated into her mouth. She ate it and swallowed with stars in her eyes.

Woman: Beautiful 100 out of 100! Perfect!

A red and black aura came from within her making the ground shake. She began laughing like a maniac. I just noticed that the sky was filled with smoke with a greenish color. She slowly turned around and looked at me. I thought she was looking at another person so I stepped away from her gaze. Her eyes kept following me as I kept walking away from her sight. As soon as I realised she was REALLY looking at me, she dashed and grabbed me by the neck.

Woman: Hello, Y/N. Did you enjoy the show?

I was surprised to know she can see me. I thought this was a dream or a possible vision. My eyes slightly adjusted. She had long white hair and pink skin. Hey eyes were pitch black with red pupils.

 Hey eyes were pitch black with red pupils

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I tried to pry myself off of her grip. Her grip on my neck tightened. 

'She won't budge!'

Woman: It is futile Y/N. You might as well give up.

Y/N: Who are you and how do you know my name?!!

She smirked and lifted me off the ground. I was desperately trying to breathe. With one final attempt, I used all my strength to push her off... Failed. 

Woman: How about you try to ask me something interesting about you!

Since I couldn't find a way to escape, I asked.

'Maybe she won't kill me if I play along.'

Y/N: What is the transformation I used against Trunksa..?

Her smile grew wider, showing her shark like teeth when she heard my question. She placed her other hand on my forehead and charged a blast.

Woman: Wake up....