Chapter 3: Race For The Dragon Balls

Gohan Pov

We found five dragon balls and the seventh is is somewhere far from where we are at. I saw it right around the corner. But when I picked it up I saw... VEGETA?!!

Vegeta: Well, well, well what do we have here?

I was so scared that I was paralised from fear. He punched me in the gut making me drop the dragon ball and drop to my knees. He threw me in the air and charged at me landing a nasty kick to my face.

Vegeta Pov

Flashback

When I was healed from my injuries I thought of a plan to get the dragon balls from Namek because it is the closest to the ship and make myself Immortal. And get my revenge on Kakarota and that earthling....

Vegeta: He can't be just a normal earthling, he punched Nappa threw his stomach with full force, that could have injured me badly if I was in place of Napp-

Frieza: What are you babbling about Vegeta?

Vegeta: N-nothing lord Frieza just thinking of a plan to attack Namek.

Frieza: Yes, yes, but the primary objective is to make me immortal by collecting the dragon balls.

He has that in his mind too! Ugh I this will be more difficult than I thought it will be.

Frieza: Well what interests me is that earthling you were talking about.

Vegeta: N-no, no I wasn't talking about any Earthling!!

Frieza: Don't you dare lie to me, I will make you suffer for such behavior.

He said with a spark of energy in his finger.

Frieza: Well we'll talk about this again some other time but mark my words, if you are hiding SOMETHING from me. I won't let you breath for another day.

He said while turning his back to me.

Vegeta: Yes, lord Frieza.

He left the room. Fucking shit that lizard isn't going to wound my pride as a saiyan prince any longer.

'I'll show him who the strongest in the universe really is!!!'

(Flashback End)

I threw him on the ground knocking him unconscious. I checked if he had anything useful on him. He had some sort of radar that was beeping with dots in it. I looked at the dragon ball it started beeping senselessly. It was sure that it was a radar for the dragon balls. I laughed while finding other dragon balls. As I flew towards it I saw the pink ugly Dodoria.

 As I flew towards it I saw the pink ugly Dodoria