Chapter 16: Father-Son Kamehameha

Y/N Pov

NOOOOOOOOO!!!

I screamed at the top of my lungs. She vanished out of sight before I could do anything... I fell to my knees holding the ground underneath me. Tears falling down my face, and my arms lightly twitching. I heard Gohan crying next to me, hugging me. I placed my hands around him hugging him back. After the tight embrace we departed looking at each other.

Y/N: She's gone...

Gohan: Yeah... wait. We have the dragon balls back so we can revive her!

I smiled with tears still falling.

Y/N: You are right. We can get the dragon balls and bring back everyone that died-

We sensed enormous KI to our right. When we turned we saw a huge smoke with a small light in the middle. The light flew towards us. I saw that it was a death beam heading towards Gohan.

GOHAN WATCH OUT!!

I tackled Gohan to the ground making him avoid the beam... But the beam hit someone else. I looked behind me and saw Trunksa with a giant hole through her chest, looking at me with a shocked face. Her legs went limp and she collapsed to the ground. A sudden laugh was heard in the distance. It was all too familiar.

'You...'

His psychopathic laugh went through my mind. I looked at him... A golden aura filled with lightning was around him. Our eyes met... He shot me a sinister smirk. I grit my teeth while maintaining my glare on him.

YOU KILLED HER!!!

I looked behind me... He had small tears in his eyes. He turned Super Saiyan and charged right at Cell with a blast in his hand. I wanted to stop him, but I was still in shock. 

He pulled back his arm and recoiled blasting Cell with a big wave. Cell took the blast without flinching. He looked unfazed without any damage. He vanished and kicked Vegeta in the chin making him fly. Then he teleported above him and elbowed him in the back, making him scream in pain. Following with a kick launching to the ground. Cell charged a blast and said:

Cell: It was fun, but time to die Vegeta!

He launched the blast straight at Vegeta. Gohan without hesitation rushed in front of Vegeta making himself a human shield.

Gohan Pov

I braced for impact feeling the heat of the blast coming. But I didn't feel any pain. I opened my eyes to see Y/N with his whole arm bleeding and shaking. He grunt in pain and turned around. 

Y/N: Why did you do that? You could've gotten yourself killed! 

This was the first time he shouted at me. It felt so... overwhelming. I didn't know how to respond except... look down in disappointment of myself.

Cell: Such foolishness coming from you Y/N.

I rose my eyes to see Cell staring him down. 

Cell: Why would you sacrifice yourself for someone like them..?

Cell descended down to the ground with his arms crossed.

Cell: Why do you keep on protecting when you already know that death's waiting?

...Y/N swiftly straightened his injured arm. Everyone heard a loud crack of his bones snapping in place. With a glare he responded: