The Radiant Emperor of the Sun

Start from the beginning

(Second Ascension outfit)

(Third and final Ascension outfit)

History: He was the first Emperor of Japan according to legends. His accession is traditionally dated as 660 BC. In Japanese mythology, he was the descendant of the sun goddess Amaterasu, through her grandson Ninigi, as well as a descendant of the storm god Susanoo. He launched a military expedition from Hyuga near the Seto Inland Sea, captured Yamato, and established this as his center of power.

Rarity: ☆☆☆☆☆.
Cards: Quick/Arts/Buster/Buster/Buster.
Alignment: Lawful-Neutral.
Strength: A.
Endurance: B+.
Agility: A+.
Mana: A+++.
Luck: EX.
Noble Phantasm: EX.

Class Skills~

Magic Resistance: EX: An being which was called the "perfect". Born through a lineage of gods and also given many blessings has affected this skill.

True Name Discernment: A+.

God's Resolution: A++: He was given the duty of conquering and creating Wa(Japan), and no matter what kind of hardships he endured, he completed that duty and became the Emperor by the light of the sun.

Divinity: A+.

Personal Skills~

Shining Charisma: A++: A higher form of Charisma which can direct the entire world if he only talks. Game Effects; Increases party's attack for 3 turns. Increases party's NP gauge.

Radiant Imperial Privilege: A+: It is an updgraded form of the Imperial Privilege. His very existance is to be worshipped, to be looked up. As such, any talent is at his disposition as also any wealth it isn't never dwindled. Game Effects; Heals himself by 1500. Increases own NP generation rate for 3 turns. Increases own Debuff resistance for 3 turns. Increases own critical damage for 1 turn when attacking normally for 3 turns.

Blessing of The Goddess of the Sun: EX: The right to uphold the divine authorities of the goddess of the sun, Amaterasu. It manifest as a form of Mana Burst(Flames) but with divine properties whose flames are crimson with golden. This blessing seems to have an effect on his luck, as it also makes him immune to any kinds of fire. Game Effects; Increases own NP damage for 1 turn. Increases own Attack for 3 turns. Inflicts Burn to all enemies for 5 turns. Decreases all enemies Defenses for 5 turns.

Desesperado: EX: An unique skill of sort. It is the skill that surpasses even the one called 'Pioneer of the Stars', because those who possess this skill are those who shatters the chains of fate impossed by the Planet, therefore their power grows and not even Gaia can't keep up. In other words, this is the ultimate cheat skill. With this skill, Jimmu could reach to a limit that surpasses a mere Servant's outpost almost close to his in-life self. But this skill is sealed, maybe is due to his Ruler class or Jimmu himself decided to not use it.