Chapter 8 *

Okaaay, so this is the first time i wrote a smut chapter and it was a bit hard haha. I hope it's good, if you have tips please kindly let me know!  Sorry for the short chapter.

***********************

I felt his tongue licking my lips asking to enter. Obediently I opened my mouth and let his tongue in. For a few seconds we kissed passionated then our kiss turned more steamy. His hands were placed on my hips and he pushed me more into the couch, climbing on top of me. Still kissing I ran my hand through his hair, pulling him closer to me. With his hands he grabs the bottom of my sweater, pulled it up and tossed it on the floor. Then his hands trailed down, pulling my pants down. Leaving me in a black lace bra and panties. His eyes roam over my body, inspecting every inch off it.

''Fuck you're so hot,'' his raspy voice muttered, my cheeks turned red. He runs his hand in between my legs, stroking my inner thighs making me shiver. God, I want him, all of him. He pressed his soft lips on my neck sucking lightly on the skin, leaving a mark. Slowly his lips moved down my body, pressing soft kisses on my skin making my skin tingle. I found his hair again my nails scraping his scalpel. Negan let's out a soft moan. With one movement he took my damped underwear off. His lips trailed down my body with his hand he cupped one of my breast, softly massages it. Soft moans leaving my mouth as I closed my eyes. I felt his lips kissing my inner thighs and noticed my body tensed. Then I felt his lips there, running his tongue along my center. My breathing becomes deeper and heavier, I closed my eyes and my back arches. His tongue moves faster and then I felt his finger pushing pumping in and out of me. My fingers pebbling over his shoulders. I breathe out as he picked up the pace thrusting his fingers in and out quickly. He circles with his tongue, pleasure hit my body hard and i'm not able to hold back anymore my entire body electrified with pleasure. Negan stroked my hot cheeks and then pressed a kiss on it. I leaned forward, slowly unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down leaving him in his boxer-shorts. I looked down at his lower body and noticed his big bulge in his shorts. My fingers encircles his boxer pulling it down. With one movement he slides into me making me moan from pleasure again. He started to thrust slowly and we were kissing each other hungrily. His thrusts became faster and deeper and he grabbed my hair gently. Our eyes met each other full of lust we stare at each other. With every thrust of is hips I moan out in pleasure throwing my head back holding onto the edge of the couch. A deep moan slips aways from his mouth, picking up the pace. His moans stuttered and released himself in me. He then collapsed near me, pulling me closer on him and we both breathe out from exhaustion.

''This was so good,'' his raspy voice spoke. He smiles and looked me in the eye, his lips kissed my cheeks.