17🔞

Jennie

The morning sun beams through the curtains. We're at the hotel, and I don't want to leave this room, where we poured more secrets in one night than our entire relationship.

Relationship.

Is that what we are?

In a relationship?

The idea of us being more than casual fuck buddies is exciting, but what happens when we return to the reality of Blue Beech?

What happens when what I'm hiding comes to light?

My back is against Jisoo's chest. We stayed in this position all night, and today feels different from any other morning we've woken up side by side.

Her fingers lace around my stomach, and the sound of her yawning hits my ear. I somehow manage to twist in her arms through the tight confinement she has me in until I'm facing her, chest-to-chest, our mouths inches apart.

I love the view of her pretty face in the morning. Her hair is unruly. She's so carefree in the morning. Hell, she's so carefree in life. That balance is nice because I am so the opposite. Jisoo puts me at ease when the rest of the world tears me down. The corners of her eyes crinkle when she notices me studying her.

"Good morning," I whisper.

"Good morning, gorgeous girl," she answers with a smile. "As much as I love saying those words to you, it's nice to hear them first. How did you sleep?"

I respond with an easy smile. "Perfect."

She rubs her hand over her cheek before leaning in to kiss me. "Any hangover signs yet?"

"So far, so good."

Except for my word vomit last night.

She chuckles. "Your chest of secrets feel lighter this morning?"

Yes. No. Maybe.

"For the most part, yes."

She snorts. "Only you would say for the most part."

"What do you mean?"

"You're a glass ball of mysteries and secrets, but soon, you'll let me crack each one open. You'll see."

"Pretty sure of yourself, aren't you?"

"How many things did I say would happen between us while you stayed adamant they wouldn't? All of them. Us in bed together—check. Serving you breakfast in bed—check. You opening up to me"—she playfully squeezes me—"in more ways than one—check."

I slap her arm. "Eventually, you'll need to buy my place in order to house your entire ego."

I shiver at her hand sliding up and down my arm.

"Fine by me. How about you stay at my house and my ego takes residence at yours?"

"Are you still nervous to have sex?" I ask teasingly.

"I'm not nervous to have sex with you. What's worrying me is what your dumbass ex said."

"You don't make me feel like a whore, I promise." With that, I grab her cock over her sweats. "In fact, maybe you should worry about me treating you like my whore."

We drag our pants down at the same time. Her nails bite into my waist when she thrusts inside me.

"I see no problem with that."

I moan at her first thrust. We're close—so close—and I've never had sex like this before. She cups my ass to yank me deeper into everything that is her before dragging her hand to my breast, cupping it.