Chapter 11

"Mila! hurry yo ass up- oh wait never mind." I heard Dinah's loud voice ringing through the room and a small flash going off making me shift from my slumber. I noticed i had my arm wrapped around Camila's waist with her back facing me making a smile creep along my face. I looked up to see Dinah with her phone held taking a picture making me lay my head back down on the the back of Camila's neck. 

"Awwe yo guys are cute it makes me wanna puke rainbows, but tell her when she wakes up that we have an interview today so better wake her up now." Dinah said before leaving the room. I felt Camila shift from her sleep making her face front me. I sighed in content and left a trail of kisses on her forehead then on her nose and a little peck on her plumped lips. When I pulled away she was smiling and she reached out her hands on top of her lips motioning for me to kiss her again. I giggled at her and kissed her a little longer this time.

"You are such a dork." i said playfully while she opened her eyes and smiled at me cutely. Her arms went to my waist hugging me while sighing in content making me kiss her head. we stayed in a comfortable silence before I broke it.

"Hey, Dinah came in here to tell you that you girls have an interview today." I said while combing her hair with my fingers making her lean into my touch.

" I know Dinah's voice is just to loud that you can hear it in a mile away."She said as I laughed putting my hand on my head to keep me up while stopping my movements. She pouted making me look at her confused but she just reached for my hand that was resting on my hip and guiding it towards her hair again. I giggled at her cuteness and repeated my movements earlier. After a few minutes we got up and changed, we went downstairs to see the girls at the kitchen preparing the food.

"Oh you guys are here I was going to get y'all." Ally said before setting the plate on the table and we sat down on the table. We ate and talked for a few things before the girls were going to go unfortunately. I went to my home and fed my dog Luna. I went to the Mall to buy a new  phone since the screen of mine was already broken. I looked at a few of the phones displayed and searched for the once that wouldn't break easily. Once I was done I walked towards the door to go back home but something caught my eyes. It was a beautiful bracelet and I thought of giving it to Camila I knew it would suit her perfectly. I went to the store and got starstruck at the bracelet it was so beautiful but Camila is more beautiful. I mean that girl is a goddess.

I went home and secured the necklace on the drawer beside my bed and laid down for a little bit until I heard my phone buzz from beside me. I looked at my phone and saw that Dinah tagged me on the picture she took while Camila and I was still sleeping. I smiled at how cute the picture was and saved It to my phone. I scrolled on my phone for a little longer and saw a picture of the girls with I think the interviewer, I looked at the details and saw the address unto where the interview was so why not pay a visit. I took my car keys and  sped off to the building. 

When I got there, alot of paps and fans were waiting for the girls on the front of the building.

"Hey it's Y/n!." A girl shouted making some people look at my direction as I waved at them while smiling. I quickly made my way inside the building avoiding the questions that were thrown at me.

"Oh Y/n." I heard a familiar voice making me turn to were it was coming from and Saw Ariana walking towards me. I smiled and went to hug her.

"I'm guessing you're here for the girls?" She asked while we walked to wards the elevator.

"yup" i said while popping the p making Ariana giggle.

"They are on the third floor,I'm actually here for an interview too. I'm actually next to theirs." she explained while I pressed the button for the third floor and waited for the doors to open while chatting with Ariana. We went to the room the girls are doing their interviews and I smiled when I  saw Camila and the girls come to view and waved at them when they saw me. I saw Sinu sitting on the corner of the room watching her daughter. I smiled and went up to greet her as well did Ariana. While waiting for them to finish their interview and I made a small talk with Ariana laughing quietly every now and then when we made small jokes.

"Dude I think your girl is going to kill me." Ariana said playfully while I furrowed my eyes at her and followed her gaze to Camila who was glaring at Ariana making me gulp a little.

I cleared my throat and laughed it off. When they finished I went up to them.

"Hi g-" I tried to greet them but was cut off when I felt myself shut up with I pair of lips. Camila kissed me as if there was no tomorrow making me frozen on my place she pulled away and brought her lips to my ear.

"Your Mine." she said making me gulp at how raspy her voice was and I feel her smirk on my neck when she wrapped her arms around my already hot face.

"Yow no need to rub it to our faces now Waltz." Dinah said while bringing her hands in defense even tho Camila was not looking at her. Camila pulled away and went to greet Ariana, Ariana made a look on me with a smirk on her  before sitting on one of the stools to start their interview. Camila dragged me with her since I still didn't make a move and we then went to get something to eat.