Chapter 10

(Your outfit for the day👆🏻)

I was walking down the streets heading towards the little café that my friends wanted to meet. Once I got to the place I searched for them inside, there were no sign of them so I went and got my order. I sat at the table right beside the glass window while I waited for my order.

"Yow my man, what's up? It's been so long man." I looked up to see Travis smiling at me with Zae following behind him. I smiled and stood up to give them a bro hug and we sat back down again.

"So how's life?" I asked Travis since Zae went to get their orders.

"Meh fine I guess." He shrugged making me chuckle while leaning on my chair.

"So you seeing some one now?" He asked and I smiled like an idiot thinking about Camila. He just smirked and I looked outside the window.

"Uh kinda." I said making him furrow his eyebrows.

"What do you mean kinda?" He asked.

"It's complicated." I said trying to shrug it off.

"It doesn't seem complicated to me considering that little hickey on your neck." Travis said smirking making my eyes widen.

"What?!" I whisper-yelled at him making him shrug his shoulders. I-it must be the kiss Camila gave me when I was still sleeping. Ugh that slick little devil. Why the heck did I not notice.

"U-uh It's just a scratch,fr-rom earlier." I said while not making eye contact. He chuckled making me glare at him.

"It doesn't look like it." He mumbled leaning back on his chair still wearing that smirk on.

"Y/n they wanted to just make me bring your order since we are both sitting on the same table and woah Why are you so red?" Zae came in with the orders in his hand and looking at me confused.

"He's jus-" "No!,I mean I'm fine, I'm fine like literally fine." I stuttered out awkwardly at Travis while glaring at him and covering my neck.

"Okay." Zae trailed out while making a weird face. We talked for a little while and I felt my phone vibrated making me smile to who was texting me.

Brown-eyed beauty👀: Hey where are you at? I miss you🙁

You: Oh I'm at a little cafe with the boys.

Brown-eyed beauty👀: Ooh Can we go there to? The girls and I were headed to eat anyways.

You: Yeah sure we are at (random adress) C yah later then.

Brown-eyed beauty👀:C yah later babe😉

You:😲

Brown-eyed beauty👀: 😂😂 bye.

This girl would be the death of me.

"Hey, the girls are coming to eat with us, is that okay?" I said while they looked at me and nodded.

A few minutes later the girls came in the cafe and Camila wasted no time to sit beside me.

"Hey." She said while smiling and kissing my cheek making me red again.

"H-hi." I greeted watching as the girls sat down.

"Are you okay Y/n? Why are you hiding your neck." Ally said making Camila hid a laugh then smirk at me. I gave her a playful glare and I felt her hands roam on my thigh making me gulp.

"O-oh It's nothing its cold, don't worry about it mama sunshine." I said looking at Travis who was trying to hold a laugh.

"Dude it's like very hot outside." Zae said making me shrug.

"I'll get ya'll orders." Ally said standing up asking  the girls what they were having.

"I'll help you with orders Mama A." I said trying to get up but Camila held me tight with her legs on my lap while pouting.

"I think I'll go and help." Lauren said standing up with Ally.

"Damn waltz why are you so clingy today?" Dinah asked while smirking a little looking at the small hickey on my neck. Camila was gripping on my shirt making the little red tint show.

"Mhm I just want to cuddle." Camila said still holding onto me.

"You had fun last night y/n/n?" Normani asked while Dinah shoved her arm a little.

"Uh n-nope." I stuttered and felt  Camila smirk on my neck.

"Okay." They said while they caught their selves into their own world chatting with the boys.

"Why did you have to leave a mark?" I  whispered to Camila who looked at me.

"I just wanted everyone to know you are taken. I don't want anybody flirting with you." She said lowly making me gulp. The girls came back with the orders and Camila pulled away from me to eat her food but still holding my hand under the table.We talked for a little bit and bid our good byes with the boys since it was getting late. We went out of the cafe and Camila quickly dragged me towards the van where big rob was waiting.

"You are sitting next to me." She said making me giggle at her. She lead us towards the back of the van and quickly cuddled on my side. The girls came in and looked at us smiling.

"Yow no funny business in the back." Dinah said while sitting next to Mani.

"Are you an Item now Like dating or some sort?" Lauren asked out of the blue making a lump on my throat. Lauren looked at us hopefully as well as the others and I looked down at Camila who was still silent but I decided to break the ice.

"I don't-" "Yes" Camila said while lifting her head up and looking at me.I  widen my eyes at her but she just shrugged and kissed my cheeks. The girls oohed making Camila put her head in my chest again.

"Yes my ship is sailin'!" Dinah and Normani said in unison making them glare at each other.

"I call captain." They said at the same time again making Camila giggle lowly.

"No Dinah you're always Captain in every ship." Normani whined making Dinah stick her tongue out.

"Cause I'm way better than you." She said playfully and flipping her hair at Normani

"How bout I get to be the Captain of the sail so nobody is going to argue about it." Lauren said smirking making the two look at her playfully just as We arrived at the house making them stop their little argument.

"We will settle this later." Dinah said while running towards the house with Lauren and Normani following behind.

"Children, I work with children." Ally muttered while quickly following them.

"Can we watch a movie?" Camila asked making me look at her lovingly.

"Yeah sure."I said making her smile and peck my lips then dragging me towards the house.