Chapter 6

By the time I arrived at the hospital the girls were already living Camila's room. They said that she was okay and that she was taking a rest for now. I nodded at them silently, and not really planning on talking. I slipped my way in quietly inside the sleeping beauty's room trying not to make even the slightest sound in order to not wake her up. I took a sit right next to her bed and studied her facial expression. She looked tired and pale but that didn't cover up how beautiful she is. I always wondered how can she make even the simplest thing so baeutiful. I mean I really can't explain her, she's perfect in my eyes.

I gently took her hand and softly rubbed it with my thumb. I wish i could be the one to make her smile, to be the one that will give her the things that she deserves, to treat her like a princess, to be the one by her side thru bad and happy times, and give her the loving that she deserves. It confuses me on why she's with that douche bag. I mean what does she even see in him. I shook that thoughts away and payed my attention to the sleeping cuban.

Hours passed and I felt my eyes begin to get heavy. I tried to stay up but it won over me and thats when everything went completely black.

------------
I woke up to a very soothing feeling rubbing thru my head. I sighed in content when I looked up and saw that Camila was awake. She was combing my hair with her fingers while sitting up using her free hand to do so and when she saw that I was looking at her she smiled at me, while I gladly returned a smile back at her.

"How long have you been here?" She asked her with her raspy voice as I looked into my watch to see what time it is.

"Hmmn A few hours ago." I answered as she nodded and coughed for a little. I quickly took the water bottle that I brought when I went in here and gave  it to her. She took it and silently gave me a thank you. I noticed that our hands were still interlocked and I smiled slightly at the sight.

"Y/n?" i heard her call for my name while i hummed forher to continue.

"Im sorry if I got you involved in this situation and Im also sorry for ignoring you for 2 weeks. I just- I was just processing about everything that happened in my life that seems to be moving quite so fast and-" I cut her rambling off cause i find it so cute but also i wanted to assure her that it was fine.

"It's cool Mila, Everything is fine. But pls if you want to ignore me or something just give a little hint that you're fine." I stated at her while she smiled at me and nodded.

"I will." She said.

"One thing tho,Why did you ignore me for 2 weeks?" I asked raising my eyebrow at her while she sighed.

"Well Matthew told me to stay out of you, and if I won't he said he'll hurt you. I also wanted to p-process the kiss." She said stuttering out the words on the last line while my heart beats at a fast pace not only by the thought of the kiss but also the rising rage that was forming in me towards her dumb Boyfriend.

"You should've told me I swear, I Could've beat the shit out of him." I said while forming my friend hand into a fist.

"Mhm, but I know what you're capable of... So i don't think telling you was the best option." She says while I chuckled at her.

"Yea yea but still." I stated as she quietly laughed to herself. As her laughter faded out the room became silent as we were trapped into a starring contest. Her eyes shifted from my eyes to my lips. I felt her moving dangerously close into me as I can feel her hot breath ghosting on my lips. She started to lean in aswell as I , but just as our lips was about to touch the suddenly opened and we quickly pulled away only to see a smirking Dinah.

"Dang, Did y'all do the nasty?" She asked as i shook my head while clearing my throat. I turned to look at Camila only to see her face red as a tomatoe. She was clearly embarrassed. I smiled to myself and gently stood up.

"Well i guess I should be heading home."I said looking at Camila who pouted at me. I just chuckled at her and bent ovet to kiss her forehead.

"Get better soon." I whispered just near her ear and placed a soft kiss on her cheek. I stood myself staraight and saw that sge was closing her eyes and once she opened it I smiled at her.

" Take of Mila." I turned my attention to Dinah who was standing and giving us the heart eyes as if she was proud of us. I chuckled at her and hugged her.

"I will dwag, and also take care of yourself okay." She said while pulling us apart.

"Yeah I will, see yah tomorrow DJ." I laughed and went to open the door while waving for the last time at Camila.

I walked to the hallway of the hospital and saw the rest of fifth harmony walking towards me. They greeted me with warm hugs and questions on how Camila was doing. I just answered them that she just woke up and that Dinah is taking my place. Their faces lit up on the news and happily bid their goodbyes to me.

Once the girls were at Camila's room I made  my way to my car and sped back to my home. I prepared my self for bed and thought for the things that happened today. Then everything went black as I enter the world of dreams.