Chapter 69

"Never trust anyone"
"Dong hoon is a Sweetheart Joon"
"Don't get hurt"
"You can't marry him"
"If you dare call me slum kid again-"
"He is missing"
"They are here,They broke in"
"Are you running away?"
"Dong hoon loves me for who I am"
"I told you to not trust him,Inviting slum kids"

Namjoon woke up panting and gasping for air,he was reading something and had fell asleep.A light knock was heard on the door,A maid gained entrance and bowed,"Young master,You are called for lunch".Namjoon nodded and dismissed her right away.Namjoon splashed cold water onto his face to get the mixed voices from his head.He willingly  had re-lived the night to help his mother but that didn't end up well for him.He made his way down the stairs,stopping to gaze at Yun ah's room at the other end.As he walked down,he saw his father and uncle already on the table.He bowed at them before taking a seat.Yeon ja helped the maid carry another dish before settling near Namjoon.

"Namjoon,You have to attend an interview tomorrow with the '24/7' news channel.In young-",Su man began but was interrupted rudely by Namjoon.
"I won't"
"What did you say?",Su man set down his chopsticks and Shil dam quickly intervened,"He will go,hyung.He is just tired"
"I said I won't",Namjoon said more firmly.
"And why..may I know?",Su man dabbed a napkin against his mouth,his eyes never leaving Namjoon.Yeon Ja put a comforting hand on Namjoon's lap.
"We are not in love,She is like my sister",Namjoon said,ignoring his uncle's warnings.
"If this is about that So won girl-"
"She means nothing to me and this isn't about that.In young is in love with Jungkook."
"Is this a Joke?",Su man's voice went rigid.Shil dam quickly  got up and apologized before dragging Namjoon off his seat.
"What are you doing,Namjoon?",Shil dam was frustrated.
"I had enough of Dad's antics and I don't see you helping me either,Uncle.I can't do this to Jungkook and In young",Namjoon said and Shil dam patted on his back.
"Trust me,Namjoon..You can't get it done by being like this.You know your father"
"Namjoon,come back to eat",Yeon ja had followed them and she held Namjoon's hand tight,leading him back.

So won sat in the cafe with Jimin,trying to grasp the situation.He was waiting for Taehyung to leave so he can meet with Shil dam without him noticing.His heart was practically drumming against his chest.They has called Jungkook over,this was indeed a situation of emergency.
"So stupid,dumb",Jimin cursed himself as he leaned onto his seat,throwing his head back.
"Jimin,You can't go alone.He will harm you",So won has been repeating herself.
"You coming up there won't do any good,wait for me with Jungkook.Okay?",Jimin asked,holding So won's hands to calm her down.
"But Jimin-",So won's argument was interrupted by Jimin's phone ringing.He pressed a finger against his lips as he answered the call.Taehyung was all too much happy to finally go home and see Jimin.He had missed him a lot,especially that Jimin had been sneaking out for different reasons and Taehyung had chose to trust him than questioning.
"Jiminah..I am heading home now",He happily chimed.
"I am with So won,I'll head home in a bit too Taetae"
"Ah..Can we go out tonight,Jiminie?"
"uh,Tae-"
"Ya..Please don't say no,Please please"
"Okay Tae,I'll head home then",Jimin cut the call and met gazes with So won.He got up and pulled his jacket closer.
"20 minutes",He said and So won nodded,nervously.

So won watched as Jimin cross the road and disappear into the building.Her eyes were transfixed to the entrance,her heart beating wildly.She couldn't sit still,Jungkook was trapped in traffic.Until he gets there,her anxiety was supposed to build up and it was building up at faster rates.

"Oh do take your USB and as you said ..what a wonder,I only saw Data analytic projects",Shil dam smiled as he turned his laptop that had the USB connected to face Jimin.It's contents showed empty.Jimin held his face to be devoid of emotions.
"And yeah..there were some things that I am not fond of people finding out.So I did what I usually do to things that I don't like ..delete..Exactly what I do to humans too"
The threatening tone was evident but as long as Jimin plays it safe,he can control this situation.He will do just fine.Jimin didn't say anything but took the USB back and proceeded to walk out.But Shil dam cleared his throat,"You know Mr.Park..We should know our places",He crossed his arms infront of him and stood in attention facing Jimin,"Meddling with other's business doesn't always end well for you,If not you..maybe  your loved ones.So always..always know your place"
Jimin's phone rang and his heart jumped out cause of the sudden sound.
"You might want to answer that call",Shil dam suggested.Something was wrong,Jimin can sense the atmosphere turning grim.He grabbed his phone out swiftly,It was Taehyung.
He slid into the call,"Tae-"
"Jiminah,It's eomma...You need to come..quick..Our Tae-"
"What..what happened to him,Eomma?"Jimin asked,his eyes already welling up but Taehyung's mother had already dissolved into hysterical sobs at the other end.For a swift motion Jimin grabbed Shil dam by the collar,"What did you do?"
Shil dam smiled and said,"You should be getting to some hospital to hear your husband's last words,Mr.Park."
"Come quick,Jiminah",Eomma managed to say and Jimin send a final glance at Shil dam as he charged outside.Shil dam straightened his shirt and patted as if to dust off.

Shil dam's eyes followed Jimin to the exit and he hummed a song to himself as the crowd in his office cleared,marking the end of the day.What he didn't notice was someone's presence outside his door all this time.

A/n:I am so excited to finish this story,ah and Tae...lord..I had to rethink a lot of characters..And finally ended upon Taehyung...well,wait and see.