𝖶𝖤𝖣𝖣𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖱𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖤𝖬𝖯𝖨𝖱𝖤 𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖬𝖤𝖣

BIGHIT SOLOIST GYEONGJA AND SHINEE MEMBERS/SUPERM MEMBER TAEMIN RUMORED TO HAVE ELOPED AND ANNOUNCE MARRIAGE, GYEONGJA ANNOUNCES MAKEUP COMPANY FORMED

Jan 12, 2020                                                    by L. Tae

The history of idol interaction is something that has for a long time been limited to award shows and collabs. Once seen as a normal thing evolved into the divide between male idols and female idols, shall any idol intermingle rose the army of angry fans bashing and attacking both parties until one called off the interaction and idols were once more in the grasps of fans.

Within recent years, idols have claimed back their freedom bit by bit. Cases of idols dating and even marriage have entered the news but have yet to truly break ground like 2019's biggest relationship reveal of BTS' Ki Maeum and Kim Seokjin. Statements from both idols and BigHit Entertainment received nothing but a flood of compliments and supports from their ARMY. Friends and other idols have shown their love for the couple and several idol couples since, have come out noting bighit's couple as the strength to receive the same positive response from the media and fans.

Although one month of 2020 has yet to fully come to an end, the kpop world faced its biggest romantic "scandal" with the news of EXO's Chen's engagement and a baby on the way as well as former SM idol Gyeongja and her elopement to SHINee/SuperM member Taemin.

The news was first made aware via Gyeongja's twitter as her username had been changed from "gyeongja" to "lee gyeongja" (the surname of her alleged husband). A photo of a wedding had been the focal point of the tweet, captioned "now you can't unclaim me". Many assume it was Taemin who had been in charge of her twitter seeing as minutes after the photo had been posted, BigHit Entertainment announced the launch of Gyeongja's makeup brand "LUMINIOUS AND APHOTIC BEAUTY". Following the wedding news, the following tweet had been posted announcing her makeup brand from her own platform. Seconds after the establishment of her makeup company had been made aware, Gyeongja's wedding ring photo had been deleted.

A few hours have past and neither SM or BigHit have taken action to clear up the allegations to Gyeongja's post. Neither idol has come forth and explained the situation but fans are riled up with positive comments over the release of Gyeongja's beauty company as well as the possible wedding between gyeongja and taemin. Many have commented that "it is about damn time" and "we be knowing but aight" over the situation and have for the majority received positive engagement from both of their fandoms.

— 𝗧𝗔𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗦 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗣𝗜𝗖𝗦So does this mean that DEMIGODS and Shawols are siblings now!!!!!!!— 𝗚𝗢𝗗𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗔Yooooo!!! They knew each other?— 𝗚𝗬𝗔𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗡 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘𝗡Love that Taemin most likely did this without any approv...

— 𝗧𝗔𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗦 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗣𝗜𝗖𝗦
So does this mean that DEMIGODS and Shawols are siblings now!!!!!!!
— 𝗚𝗢𝗗𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗔
Yooooo!!! They knew each other?
— 𝗚𝗬𝗔𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗡 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘𝗡
Love that Taemin most likely did this without any approval from his wife, his company or her own and wanted to gloat
— 𝗚𝗬𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗝𝗔𝗦 𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗗
Not even a full day married and everything is already a chaotic mess

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
𝗞𝗔𝗥𝗘'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗍𝖾, 𝗁𝖺𝗍𝖾, 𝖧𝖠𝖳𝖤 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗈 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖨 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗅𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗂𝗍 𝗌𝗈 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋. 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖿𝗈 𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝖺𝗆𝗉 𝗎𝗉 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗈𝗌. 𝖫𝗈𝗐𝗄𝖾𝗒 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖺𝖽𝖽 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗀 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗌𝗈 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖼𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋.