𝖣𝖤𝖬𝖨𝖦𝖮𝖣𝖲 𝖵𝖲 𝖳𝖠𝖤𝖬𝖨𝖭: 𝖠𝖭 𝖮𝖭𝖦𝖮𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖲𝖠𝖦𝖠

There is not better way to describe a set of people other than petty. DEMIGODS (formally Arthur's) aka Gyeong-ja's children have mastered the craft of throwing shade. Staying in their lines but dipping their toe in drama every now and then with subtle jags that either add to the fire or start it and immediately leave before the flames catch them. On the other spectrum is a babied maknae who has the universe at his palm allowing him to move as he pleases and is almost always never told no.

Many would think of it odd for an idol and a fandom to occasionally "clash" but such relationship has time and time again been notable as "the best thing to have happened to Kpop". One would call it a years long fuel while others would call it two babies fighting for the attention of their love (whom happens to always in the crossfire during one of their battles). Both spoiled to the core have expected themselves to be first in Gyeong-ja's heart and expect nothing less than number one.

It is the acknowledgment of the other side that tensions arise and the dominance to claim Gyeong-ja's number one spot in her heart. Often leading to a series of tweets between one man and thousands of DEMIGODS.

𝐎𝐑, 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐄,
𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐒,
𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐆𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐆-𝐉𝐀
𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌
𝐀𝐍𝐃  𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄
𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐎 𝐒𝐎 𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗟𝗗 𝗪𝗔𝗥
2015
There were many instances where both sides were on the brink of battle. The first instance was in the early days of Gyeong-ja's and SHINee's friendship. A quote now made legendary that many have sparked as the start of the "feud."

"I am the biggest and only Arthur." — Lee Taemin.

#BIGGESTARTHUR had trended that day. Many welcoming Taemin (and SHINee) into the fold but as well as telling Taemin to get in line for the title biggest Arthur. Many Arthurs has debated like never before, deciding who indeed was the biggest Arthur.

With no solution in sight the title was left with Taemin, something he still remembers and reminds now DEMIGODS to this day.

Since that day there had been jabs on both parts but nothing stimulant enough. The small jabs were put to rest when Gyeong-ja had removed all contact from any friend back before she had left SM Entertainment. Many feared that their friendship had come to an end after her involvement with Bigbang's Seung-hyun but after the release of their breakup and Gyeong-ja leaving SM and switching to BigHit; all rumors and theories were tossed in the air.

The "feud" seemed to have ended right then and there with the lack of Gyaemin interaction and was almost forgotten about....had it not been for one tweet.

𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝖦𝖠𝖨𝖠 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 • @𝗚𝗬𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗝𝗔
I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me
#BIGGESTDEMIGOD #ONLYDEMIGOD

𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝖦𝖠𝖨𝖠 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 • @𝗚𝗬𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗝𝗔 I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me#BIGGESTDEMIGOD #ONLYDEMIGOD