Ending note

This book along with the unfinished book 2 (a reminder of our sins) can be found at: www.fanfiction.net. You would have to search for me to find it. It can also be found here on wattpad. Please look at my profile it should be there.

I can also be found on twitter.

If any of you have noticed I have not put up any type of disclaimer for owning Percy Jackson. I haven't done it for it always annoyed me to see it before or after every chapter. So I decided to do it at the end and only once.

I do not own either TLO series or HoO series. I don't own any of the original characters or places. I do own all new characters that I have created including my werewolf version of Percy. I also own the whole plot line, and all the events in said plot.

I would like to thank everyone who has read, voted, and commented on this story or is going to in the future. You guys rock!

i will continue the story in book 2: a reminder of our sins.

P.S: Any one who plays on xbox live(360) and wants to talk, look up my writer name and if I am not having problems I would love to talk to you all.

Sincerely,

Kablamstar amature scribe

Camp half blood,

Long Island, New York.

(Reference to demigod diaries page 4)